I Thought It's a Common Possession - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation and cleaning. This is a much better work than what's floating around.

Dex-chan lover
Your local villainess isekai connoisseur checking in once again!
(I'm joking, it's way too early for me to call myself that, but I'm doing my best)

Well, starting with the title, "I Thought It's a Common Possession" is probably meaning to subvert the "commonness" of the premise, yet it follows the same genre guidelines so far. Most of these stories try to redeem the original villainess either through harsh/indifferent family, or very obvious mistreatment on the part of the male lead. Here, Edith's family members look pretty atrocious, and somehow I doubt their characters will be given more than one dimension (would love to be proven wrong btw)

That short interaction between the female lead's true form and the OG villainess is probably giving me false hopes, but I've been secretly craving to see the possessor and the possessed communicate in some way.
We'll see what's in store for us, but the art is extremely nice, the heroine's design is spectacular, and I'm generally optimistic when starting new series, so there's that. Thank you for the translation <3

Users who are viewing this thread