I Thought It Was a Common Possession - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Reez is acting suspicious, but inconsistently so. Rather than the mastermind, I would more suspect that she's just having a hard time resisting the influence of the "author". I feel like she's going to make a move against Edith eventually, but this kind of openly malicious and manipulative letter doesn't feel like her. Cliff, on the other hand...

Dex-chan lover
Reez is acting suspicious, but inconsistently so. Rather than the mastermind, I would more suspect that she's just having a hard time resisting the influence of the "author". I feel like she's going to make a move against Edith eventually, but this kind of openly malicious and manipulative letter doesn't feel like her. Cliff, on the other hand...
I don't know, but her words so far were calculated. From how she behaved as if she was teaching MC, during interrogation, and what she said to some people about poisoning to keep their suspicion on Edith.. maybe the author has some influence on her, but after author's influence has beed reduced, Reez still showing suspicious activity.
I do believe that Cliff is more likely the one who sent the letter. They're truly pair of male and female lead.

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of who actually sent the letter, I bet the author is ultimately behind it.

Supporter
Anybody remembers from whose family the two white roses crest belongs to?

Supporter
Anybody remembers from whose family the two white roses crest belongs to? Or who would use two white roses? I cant recall.

I don't know, but her words so far were calculated. From how she behaved as if she was teaching MC, during interrogation, and what she said to some people about poisoning to keep their suspicion on Edith.. maybe the author has some influence on her, but after author's influence has beed reduced, Reez still showing suspicious activity.
I do believe that Cliff is more likely the one who sent the letter. They're truly pair of male and female lead.
Cliff has no reason to get rid of Edith, he actually is happy that Killeon is with her so Reeze can be only for him. Reeze on the other hand definitely enjoys being the center of attention and the discord apple between the brothers, she is bitchingly playing with them in a very “innocent” manner, she cant have it to lose both of their interests, add now that the princess is on friendly terms with Edith too. Dont forget also that she comes from that sneaky Sinclair family, and she is no cinderella.

The author also, dont forget he tried to set up exceptions for the third stage and was failing most of the times, I imagine he was trying to use the heroine for the exception.

Dex-chan lover
I binge read from 1 to here. Holy shid I can barely wait to see the main canon couple fall to hell.

Users who are viewing this thread