I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
This is hilarious and sad at the same time... What is the mindset to write guys this way? They essentially harassed her and she told them off, why would they think she can't be all fluffy to a guy she actually knows and likes, and why would they put her bf in some kind of pedestal just because he's acting like a human being to someone he knows?
The girl gets hit on by random guys is a standard Japanese tripe. It happens in every romance manga.

A regular looking not amazingly handsome guy is able to not only easily talk to but obviously fluster a smoking hottie just by talking to her. That deserves respect. Dude had the balls to approach a girl out of his league in the looks department and she is head over heels for him.

Dex-chan lover
The girl gets hit on by random guys is a standard Japanese tripe. It happens in every romance manga.
Oh I know it's a trope, but that doesn't make it have more sense.
A regular looking not amazingly handsome guy is able to not only easily talk to but obviously fluster a smoking hottie just by talking to her. That deserves respect. Dude had the balls to approach a girl out of his league in the looks department and she is head over heels for him.
Is that really what happened here? They seemed surprised that she has emotional range and can't fathom the idea that they already know each other. Why would he need to have balls to approach someone he knows?

Also, he is drawn as an attractive young men, so I don't really think it's a question of "leagues" (and those are very relative anyway), and the guys that harassed her aren't attractive: if anything they are missing eyes.

Dex-chan lover
This is hilarious and sad at the same time... What is the mindset to write guys this way? They essentially harassed her and she told them off, why would they think she can't be all fluffy to a guy she actually knows and likes, and why would they put her bf in some kind of pedestal just because he's acting like a human being to someone he knows?
What? They didn't harass her in any way only called out to her and the fact you see it that way is pretty sad. Also do you see what's she's wearing and how she acted towards them. Anyone with half a brain can see the emotional change is so drastic you'd be amazed there's a guy out there that brings this side of her out.

Dex-chan lover
What? They didn't harass her in any way only called out to her and the fact you see it that way is pretty sad. Also do you see what's she's wearing and how she acted towards them
Of course they harassed her. She was minding her own business and they decided to mess with her, invading her personal space. Fortunately she isn't the kind of girl to be intimidated, but if I was in her position, I'd definitely be, as I'm not imposing enough to fend off two guys.
Also, why would her clothes have to do with anything?

Anyone with half a brain can see the emotional change is so drastic you'd be amazed there's a guy out there that brings this side of her out.
I don't see what's so amazing about that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Can definitely feel it getting more "sterile" in style every chapter.
Still cute but looses it's charm ngl

Dex-chan lover
Of course they harassed her. She was minding her own business and they decided to mess with her, invading her personal space. Fortunately she isn't the kind of girl to be intimidated, but if I was in her position, I'd definitely be, as I'm not imposing enough to fend off two guys.

She wasn't harassed, she was aproached by someone that found her attractive. It is because of people like you that the dating scene is so fucked up in the west.

That you don't see what is so amazing about it is the problem with you.

Dex-chan lover
She wasn't harassed, she was aproached by someone that found her attractive. It is because of people like you that the dating scene is so fucked up in the west.

The dating scene is fucked up everywhere, because too many men can't act like normal, social human beings and think they are entitled to approach someone they don't know, just because they think that person is attractive, without any kind of self-awareness to figure out when it's appropriate.

I honestly hope you never get to experience what it's like to be approached out of the blue by someone bigger and stronger than you, just because they find you attractive, and knowing what really happens when you refuse anything. Then again, you'd finally understand why it's harassment.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yes, you two are mere mortals. Higashi stands above you in her eyes.

Dex-chan lover
The dating scene is fucked up everywhere, because too many men can't act like normal, social human beings and think they are entitled to approach someone they don't know, just because they think that person is attractive, without any kind of self-awareness to figure out when it's appropriate.

I honestly hope you never get to experience what it's like to be approached out of the blue by someone bigger and stronger than you, just because they find you attractive, and what really happens when you refuse anything. Then gain, you'd finally understand why it's harassment.
To add to this, I don't know how someone would be comfortable with (let alone a woman alone on a street) two dudes who were physically bigger than them approaching them and asking if they're alone. Hell I'm just a short dude and if two people a head taller than me came up to me asking if I was alone I'd be thinking I'm about to be kidnapped (not even considering the immediate possibility of sexual assault), like wtf am I supposed to do when they've got 200-300 pounds on me combined?

Dex-chan lover
Yes this right here is my religion
6VO3NZaU

I miss the old look like you guys but this shit is ZAMN

What do you mean "Harassed"? They talked to her precisely once, then backed away once she got an attitude. Do you even know what that word means?

Can't even talk to a woman in a public space without some loser insisting you're "harassing" her.

Dex-chan lover

Jeez you are either actually stupid or don't understand interactions between people. Probably a mix of both. They did not "mess" with her they called out to her to talk to her. Not hard to figure out. I'd agree they were "messing with her" if they kept interacting with her despite her saying no and obvious disinterest and obvious discomfort. That did not happen here so shut it on the harassing angle that did not happen here.

Also clothes have everything to do with it. You do understand how you dress is how people perceive you right? Like the stupid bs of "don't judge a book by it's cover" is obvious bullshit. Everyone judges people on how they dress it is intrinsic to human nature. She dresses like, in crass terms, a "bad bitch queen". The kind of girl who is high maintenance that knows her value and has the looks to back it up. That's why her cold demeanor when telling them off had them react the way they did thinking they were peasants.

Now lastly why him bringing out her girly side is amazing is because from the small time they interacted with her they assumed she was a cold high maintenance girl. Seeing someone bring this side of her out is impressive. It's like when you know someone who's very quiet with others but is very talkative with you. That kind of observation is surprising to people.
To add to this, I don't know how someone would be comfortable with (let alone a woman alone on a street) two dudes who were physically bigger than them approaching them and asking if they're alone. Hell I'm just a short dude and if two people a head taller than me came up to me asking if I was alone I'd be thinking I'm about to be kidnapped (not even considering the immediate possibility of sexual assault), like wtf am I supposed to do when they've got 200-300 pounds on me combined?
Get bigger physically and show off an aura of not be messed with. It's pathetic to be afraid when you go out. Or better yet just run away literally the go to option. Whenever some stranger tries to talk to me the first thing I do is ignore them and if that doesn't work tell them to back off and give off a don't mess with me look. Violence is always a last resort.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread