I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
She's been holding back from murdering this new girl for a couple of minutes now.
World record for a yandere.
I mean there is this one, where the yandere doesn't kill her victim but instead systematically destroys her life right down to her getting abducted by a deranged pedophile stalker who probably went ahead and locked her up in a rape dungeon in the basement.
Sometimes murder just isn't quite enough.
https://mangadex.org/title/3d6ccd3e-f430-4eed-b0bc-59f91803b83f/welcome-back-papa

1. The Jealousy
2. Get a knife redy to kill
3. Mc said "That is my cousin"
4. No mor worry

Dex-chan lover
Please let there be blood. I got two wolves in me, the one that wants the happy ending and the one that NEEDS blood

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine she dies and it turns out be the dude's relative or something. Just a big old misunderstanding. I'm sure this will all end in a happy ending.
Earlier she straight up had 4 people disappear or die so we have seen she's more then happy to go to extremes. Overall the tone has been trending lighter though so I'm imagining it's all going be a misunderstanding and end well.

Dex-chan lover
Just be like Mike. No not the basketball player the bakeneko from your other series and pounce on your man.

Double-page supporter
Ohi ohi girl! Keep calm! Before premeditating a murder, talk to the boy. Maybe it's just a friend or so.

Group Leader
What do you call it when the credits are as long as the chapter?
we remove the recruitment ads for a chapter whenever we upload the next, we keep the actual credits for obvious reasons
just exit out whenever you finish a chapter because complaining wont do anything as this wont be changing anytime soon :bocchiwave:

Users who are viewing this thread