I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 62

Group Leader
So yeah, like the credits page said, my bike's grill and top trunk got stolen from me and inside there was some of my shit like a 20,000 mah powerbank along with a usb-c charging cable, then I also forgot my phone case inside, plus my bike tools and plastic bags from work got all stolen from me, so I'd appreciate any help on my gofundme page to buy everything back: Donate to They stole my trunk and livelihood...

Dex-chan lover
I really kinda hope he is secretly a badass and destroys these rejects, but them going missing in the nearest body of water is fine, too.

Dex-chan lover
So yeah, like the credits page said, my bike's grill and top trunk got stolen from me and inside there was some of my shit like a 20,000 mah powerbank along with a usb-c charging cable, then I also forgot my phone case inside, plus my bike tools and plastic bags from work got all stolen from me, so I'd appreciate any help on my gofundme page to buy everything back: Donate to They stole my trunk and livelihood...
It does suck, and my thoughts go out to you, but I have to ask, why did you not secure your bike? Even more so if it's what pays for your livelihood? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
He gets beat up recklessly -> Gets hospitalized then she gets informed about it -> Bullies get *beep*ed -> She promises fo stay with him so he won't get bullied anymore -> Happy ending.
Wait, so she gives him the snusnu?

It does suck, and my thoughts go out to you, but I have to ask, why did you not secure your bike? Even more so if it's what pays for your livelihood? :thonk:
Pretty shitty comment, phil. I bet you're a joy to know, just overflowing with compassion. The thieves literally unbolted parts from a bike that they couldn't steal because the bike itself was secure. If you have to leave your bike on the street because you don't have a garage (maybe you live in an apartment or rent a room) this is a risk that is really hard to mitigate. Depending on the size of the hardware to install the fender and box there might be locking bolts or nuts that can work, but they aren't made in every size and they aren't cheap when they are, so it might not even have been possible.

Users who are viewing this thread