I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
@Zahogan @lucidnyxx

Please don't reply without spoiler tags

There is no cute twist, this is exactly what it looks like, they are real violent thughs who will kidnap him and violently, and bloodily beat him up, he will get rescued by yandere, and then they reconcile, she then cuts her hair short as a new hairstyle from then on

Dex-chan lover
@Zahogan @lucidnyxx

Please don't reply without spoiler tags

There is no cute twist, this is exactly what it looks like, they are real violent thughs who will kidnap him and violently, and bloodily beat him up, he will get rescued by yandere, and then they reconcile, she then cuts her hair short as a new hairstyle from then on
What I'd like to know is why the author/mangaka insists on taking more from her hair. Her messy long hair with glasses wasn't bad, and we've gotten used to her current long hair, but it baffles me why they took more, and made it into a, personally speaking, badly done short hair cut.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty shitty comment, phil. I bet you're a joy to know, just overflowing with compassion.
There is only so much compassion I can have for total strangers, I said my thoughts were already going out, but I'm unemployed, so my means of helping are very limited. =/ I just wanted more information... It just felt a bit irrational to me to not secure important stuff like you would your wallet. So yeah, apologies to luigiymario2 if that rubbed you the wrong way.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry if what I’m gonna ask is something that has been asked before but why there is 2 different title for this manga? I mean the one I read is this version while there is also another version out there. This one use Japanese language on title while other English(?)

Users who are viewing this thread