I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Shoo, imouto. Your fetish doesn't belong in this world. It's all teacher-student in this reality. I'd approve of the wincest if it started the manga like that, but it did not. The imouto should back off and remain a supporting character. He didn't leap time to get his teacher NTR'd by his cute imouto after all. At least she didn't write something on his forehead while he was sleeping, though at this point it's the obvious expectation based on how many times I've seen that joke.

Contributor
The little sister is cute and all, but I would prefer if it was a romance without third wheels, why even add other love interests that will never win?

Dex-chan lover
Little sister go away. Would be fine if it didn't involve actual romance, just "I like having fun with my brother" or some stuff. Fluff with no third wheels, please!

Double-page supporter
@mommunism in what universe is a relationship with your blood sister better than a teacher?(not like both are morally clean but the sister one crosses to many "No's" in the Y/N column)

honestly, i'll say NO to incest, but say YES to inseki!

so begone imouTHOT!

Yeah this doesnt make any sense. And im usually all in for incest stuff. And still yet to see the actual premise affecting story in any way...

I guess this is where i drop this for a few months and check if it gets any better later on... o7

Fed-Kun's army
@firefox1234 I wasn't saying it's morally better, but we can talk about that. What no's does the sister thing cross? I can think of one fundamental problem with both incest and teacher-student relationships, and that's the power dynamic. In this case, it's the teacher-student power dynamic is obviously much worse, due to age difference (she would also be considered a pedophile in most places) and the significant authority the teacher holds over the protagonist. Discouraging incest is good on a societal level due to grooming and defects over multiple generations, but a single occurrence isn't nearly as risky as a relationship with an older guardian figure.

Dex-chan lover

24 years old is middle aged? what

Double-page supporter
I wish the typical imouto into her oniichan wasn't apart of this.

Double-page supporter
@mommunism well idk about your cultural background but one main reason outside of inbreeding that incest is discouraged is that its too close to home. Its one thing when a relationship falls out with someone outside of family but imagine when it happens with someone inside the family like a sibling. That is some messy stuff. As for power dynamics the sibling crosses similar problems as its clear he is the older/senior sibling to her so its tie on that part. Also are you seriously arguing the affirmative in boning your sibling? Lol idk and idc about what fantasies or fetishes one has but the reality of it is as sick as it gets lol. Maybe cousin or step sibling I could overlook but blood sibling?! Bruh.....🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@firefox1234 You say that as if there's some functional difference between falling out romantically and falling out platonically (which happens all the time in families). Either they're just going to ignore each other, and you're saying it's only wrong if they break up. That logic would also lead to it being morally wrong to date family friends, which almost nobody would agree with. And he is an older sibling, but it's absolutely not the same dynamic as a teacher. He's barely older and not in an authoritative position. If I'm arguing for boning siblings you're arguing for pedophilia, even ignoring the professional relationship. You're free to do that, but society as a whole disagrees with you. Incest isn't even criminalized in half of the developed world.

Double-page supporter
@mommunism ignoring the grooming factor of having a relationship with your teacher the power dynamic an older sibling has over a younger can hardly be pushed aside as casually as your doing. Also equating family friends to a "blood relative" is reaching harder than Mister Fantastic from the Fantastic Four. Even if incest isnt criminalized its still heavily frowned up on so many social fronts, at least for a teacher-student dynamic (ignoring possible grooming) the two people are able to wait and till both parties are at consent-able age and their relationship will be more or less clean on all fronts. Also lets not forget this is talking about a teacher-student relationship which can also occur in higher education. Like in the case of this manga the dude came from 10 years in the future so he is not a kid in the strictest sense or what people refer to when they think of teacher-student relationship involving a minor and an adult. Its much closer to a college age kid having a relationship with a professor which still has moral quandaries written all over it but not as bas as incest.

On the incest side the relationship will NEVER be not looked down upon. Just look at the current president of France, he married his teacher who is the first lady and even if there relationship received flak it didnt deter him from being president but imagine if he married his sister lol. If you marry a blood sibling you will be a social pariah if you celebrate it openly in most of the developed world. Hence why people who marry relatives(particularly in the West)are always given shit for it. Both are not healthy places to start a relationship but an incest one will leave you as a social outcast for life no matter the scenario, while in some circumstances a teacher-student relationship can be overlooked in certain circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
author-kun... if he had a brocon sister, why was he a lonely loser in the future? that doesn't make any sense, wouldn't she jump on the opportunity to pounce him in the future? author-kun? why is this a time travel story in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread