I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

@PTRB the quote is from a Youtube video from a channel named Gigguk. The full quote goes
It's not incest if you shout No chromo
It's from the video about DomeKano, or rather its Anime adaptation.
You're welcome.

sister: You can't be with a teacher it's against the law...

"ends up doing something even more against the law"

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, he brocon sis was not unwelcomed, but going for the forced kiss may have been pushing it too far.
That being said, Sana is cute in her own way, just wished she would stop calling herself in the third-person.
Apparently people dropping this because of that ??!! How are you turn off by this after the whole nonsense sensei accepting his confession, and the fact that a 30 yo man is so shy with is GF, and he is from the future, even so, he acts as he knows nothing? He should already know how her sister is ...
All I'm saying is that there have been other plot holes far more disturbing than a brocon sis, so I don't get you.
Wait for an explanation, don't drop it so soon, since you already have been brave enough to get through 10 chaps

Fed-Kun's army
@WhiteEkans because sister is third wheel and this manga obviously doesn't have the harem tag.

Also there is
[Haruka's sister-a siscon(?). She respects her sister's choice and doesn't try to be a you-know-what].

Fed-Kun's army
@DraigoDragon
Hol' up incest is a crime? i ususally thought that it was just taboo? or are u talkin bout the forced kiss since he didnt consent.

oh yea and im also the 69th comment lol

Dex-chan lover
EHHHHH

Kinda strange that this guy goes back in time and doesn't remember shit.
Like watching out for you sister who seems key on incest is probably gonna be at the top of my checklist
Maybe he didn't know til he was 30 or whatever but like growing up with her I think there would have been signs

Users who are viewing this thread