I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Ah the wonders of a romcom in text-only. How did the little sister not recognize her brother's voice?

Dex-chan lover
Again with the last few pages seeming to come from a completely separate chapter. Is this a quirk of how this manga is published?

Dex-chan lover
Still lost on how she just fell in love for him like nothing.

i really don't understand this manga. That small trip back to his adulthood a few chapters ago was interesting so I'm hoping we get more of that and the manga gets a little deeper.

Dex-chan lover
The plot has never been this manga's strong point but damn. First that almost 30yo idiot is self conscious about entering a lingerie shop with his gf. And then, sister out of nowhere ! That can't even recognise her brother standing in front of her, can't recognise his cloth, can't recognise his voice.

ah, I'm just bitter coz we didn't even get to see the try outs. Such wasted potential smh

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that happens because otherwise it would just be a wasted plot point tbh. You could have scrapped it and the story would have been fine.

As long as it's addressed and influences the story, I'm happy. @Siquall

If youre trying to keep it a secret...
Id advice against not engaging in such horrendous lewd activities in public although just barely out of sight.

Power Uploader
Some ppl here can really whine... probably the same ppl who thinks FMA is a great anime (which isnt the case).

Anyways thanks for the translation, guess im on of the few that kinda like Sana ;)

@Yadokari said:
If youre trying to keep it a secret...
Id advice against not engaging in such horrendous lewd activities in public although just barely out of sight.
Is this referring to the hand holding or the underwear shopping?
Idk why, but my instincts scream the former

Aggregator gang
The time travel are just spice ... Even until now the mc just shrug off why he came back to the past... Even i just noticed that this is time travel manga after reading the comments

Fed-Kun's army
I would gladly take Sana, flat is cute and can also be hot... Though she is still pretty young, on those time-lapses where he is in the future, his sister looks even better :) (And apparently grew a size or two )

Their parents have to know Sana is a huge brocon, and that she is trying to show off her underwear right? Do they just ignore it and hope she grows out of it?

Users who are viewing this thread