I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
thats against the bro code, u dont upstage your bro when they tryharding. but in this case its inevitable

@KaiserZ Any chance we can get the bonus chapter from the end of Vol.3? It's a short (6-7 pages), colour extra at the end of the tankoubon. The Indonesian TL from WRT has it, but I haven't seen raws or other TLs for it so far. Thanks for the new chapters!

Sensei getting so bold, so quickly graduating from hand-holding to foot-holding to hair-styling? Such obscenity!! The mind reels! And her jealousy is too cute...

Dex-chan lover
Girlfriend: I'm going to make you look good

*Boyfriend looks good*

Girlfriend: How dare you look good???

Dex-chan lover
i love this manga but there is one thing im surprised they have not done mroe with. He is literally from the future, he has not questioned the time jump, is he excelling at his classes? he doesnt really seem to act like a 30+ year old man in a younger body. Id like some of that explored alittle bit

Dex-chan lover
@mintykristi it's because this is a manga adaptation. In the novel, there a bunch of times that Hiragi mentions how mature he is.

actually, she says that he's more mature than her, but that's linda true due to fact that he has a mind of 30yo. Natsumi and Hiragi parents also thinks that Seiji is a mature person. However, we didn't see Sana saying this. About Seiji's classmates, he only interacts with Fujimoto, but they don't seem that close, maybe it's because Seiji knows they won't Interact again in the Future.

Users who are viewing this thread