I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Dude just buy USD100 or more worth of bitcoin when they come out. 10 years ago 10,000 bitcoins were going for about USD40. Now that's worth USD318 million.
It might be tougher for the first few years but after a while you can spend a million a year and still be fine.

@Lex79 Yeah, that doesn't excuse it though lol. She wasn't literally kidnapped against her will, she agreed to her parents pressuring her into it, ultimately the blame still falls on her. Hence why Japan can be really fucked up sometimes because the author passed it off like this was normal that a child agree to attend a marriage interview while in a relationship because the parents asked her to, this is a reoccurring theme in manga too.

Fed-Kun's army
Reading this chapter made me realize that I've probably never seen this. Normally student(M)/teacher(F) stories strictly keep it to the characters, we never get to know how the family would react to their relation.

So far I've only seen the student's family reactions couple of times, but literally never the girl's. Also I feel a few details are missing (omitted?) maybe the LN covers more because I'm pretty sure Haruka's dad used big brain, using a marriage meeting to figure out if she really had a lover or something... doting dad and all.

Ahhhhhhhh, finally, a MC who has the guts to speak up. This is a good change of pace from the other stuff i was reading.

Time to use the knowledge of the future to become a millionaire. If this was a CN story he'd already be with his third harem member by now so seeing him be so devoted is kinda awesome...

Users who are viewing this thread