I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Fed-Kun's army
This is a really enjoyable webnovel. If you enjoy lots of sugar and not afraid of the diabetes, you should check it out.
Couple differences here from the novel: the mother is the one that insisted on the marriage interview. And there was also a scene where Seiji pretended to be a waiter to communicate with Haru-Chan that he was there. They had a little moment where she went to use the bathroom and they met up.
Also, that guy she was there to meet was supposed to be a middle-aged unpopular guy. The scene where he was assaulting her he actually was trying to drag her off to a suite he rented to have his way with her.

I like the fact that her father was jealous over the fact a high schooler was dating a teacher.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
ohh he needs 10mil? invest on bitcoin and tesla then since he time leaped he should know the flow of stock market

Double-page supporter
Well, the father is hilarious, this is kind of a decent save thank god

Contributor
@crustynee

They're specifically talking annual salary and not how much his stocks are worth. 10M JPY is around 100k USD, which is a fairly high annual wage for someone right out of college, but not impossible for MC to achieve depending on what college he attends and what major he studies.

Dex-chan lover
you forced yourself on another person, go ahead and call the police

all the korean manwhas and NTR doujins lied to me.

Earn 10 M
with all the future knowledge he has, couldnt he just play the stock market?

I was worried when Seiji was doubting himself on why he time leapt...
but then he punched the rich boy in the face, and now I don't feel worried anymore.

Supporter
Someone asked "i wonder how she is doing in the other timeline" before. I guess this answers it, she nor her dad are the type to let that punk get away with this.
(Plus a famous CEO with the woman that he loved, he'd know if they were married in that timeline)

Bruh this bitch really went to a marriage interview while dating someone, Japan is wild sometimes

Group Leader
If he has info on what companies will become big in the future, which he does seem to have since he knew about the CEO, I doubt 10m will be very hard for him.

Users who are viewing this thread