I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush

Dex-chan lover
@rokazeki they edited crappy nipples in. why the fuck do scanlators shit like that? really looks better without.

Gotta admit, makes me wanna google translate indonesian to english and copy paste it into speech bubbles.

Group Leader
@Ascann just do it. The accuracy from Indonesian to English is more than 80%

@Galder if you don't like it, just read the MangaUp version with a huge black censor. I Promise you'll love it (LMAO)

Dex-chan lover
@LuckySukebe69
just use the normal volume version?
6LaFF3y.jpg
i mean, altering shit goes against mangadex's guidelines anyway.

Group Leader
@Galder How about you bought it for us? Then, We'll change the iamge to the way you want.
She spent 2 hours redrawing the huge black censor, and she know that she bad at drawing nipples, but she trying her best so that readers from Indonesia can enjoy it without censorship. So can you at least appreciate the effort she put in?
If you don't like it, don't look.
Life is actually easy, but sometimes what makes it difficult is yourself.

@LuckySukebe69

If I had any basic knowledge how to edit manga and how to upload chapters I would, I'm a total nooblet when it comes to that :D In any case, thank you for the permission :)

Dex-chan lover
My review: shallow, missed opportunities to play with the whole time travel concept, too much progress within the first four chapters, unnecessary characters who are (surprise!) also shallow or as dumb as fuck. There’s barely any explanation, hardly any plot setup. It’s enjoyable but very bare bones, as if it exists only for the fantasy. There’s almost no grounding to reality, and that’s what makes romances enjoyable. The author just needs to be a better story writer. He’s got the emotions and the ecchi, but he doesn’t have memorable characters or even an engaging storyline. It’s honestly disappointing; I was hoping for more.

3/10

Gostei bastante do final mesmo esse negocio de viajem no tempo não sendo tão trabalhado

Dex-chan lover
typical reader these days. it doesnt matter if manga got good ending or bad ending or weird ending, they always complaint, mostly are non japanese reader who love to complaint

@levyoasu criticism is fine, it's not really a complaint if they state why it has a bad or weird ending. For authors to understand where they are lacking in their writing, is through the criticism/comments of their readers. It's pretty racist for you to think that non-Japanese readers are the only ones to complain and Japanese readers rarely complain. For instance, with the Domestic Girlfriend manga, A LOT of Japanese readers complained about the terrible ending for not making sense (which it deserved). Everyone has a right to comment positively and negatively about a manga if it isn't malicious towards the author. I'm sure you have complained about a movie/anime or manga which was terrible. No need to hate chief.

In all honesty I liked this manga and I can't wait the english version for it

Dex-chan lover
Oh. No more pages.
Well, that was pretty fun while it lasted. Nothing super special, but entertaining at least.
The whole time-reversion premise was kinda unnecessary though.

I'll give it a 6/10.

Can someone tell me which chapter to pick up from the WN, cus waiting for the EN tl to hit 55 is gonna take a while

Edit: I regret reading the WN now...while the end result is obvious(just from looking at the latest volume cover) theres that bit right before the end that i feel was total BS no matter how you look at it that makes me wonder if the author wasnt on drugs when writing that part...because it changed Nothing at all in the full scope of the work and was nothing but some dumb ass cheap drama that we could have done without everything up till then was great fun to read tho but that part just ruined it.

Fed-Kun's army
this is completed but that seinen + time travel + romance combo has me hesitating to read this

is romance is good?
is there ntr vibes?
does it show progression as a couple or it just ends right after they hook up?

Dex-chan lover
DO NOT PRESS THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE ENDING SPOILER

So basically, they fucked after 27

Users who are viewing this thread