Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 : lonely road
Chapter 11 : Sana route
Chapter 39 : Sensei route
Chapter 50-51 : Kanata route
Chapter 53 : ???
Chapter 55 : true ending
You're welcome.

Why did they even add time travel, the sister and other routes if they aren't going to be explored?
Am I missing something or am i expecting too much from a WN

The person in the group translating this is also working on multiple mangas at the same time so he's probably busy to translate this as of now. And it also seems he only translates one or a few chapters per month of this manga so it'll be a while until this is completely translated

ok, after reading the manga and the ending in spanish in another site, i got to say that the ending is dumb, everything else until there is good, but there's no way to explain that ending more than dumb its a problem/drama created by the author forcebly that makes no sense if you think about it, only to make the ending more emotional and stuff, but its dumb and bs.

if someone like me couldn't wait and knows spanish here:
https://www.mangatigre.com/manga/kou-2-ni-time-leaped-shita-ore-ga-touji-suki-datta-sensei-ni-kokutta-kekka/40#page-1

Dex-chan lover
I had this one on my Plan to Read list for years. Tempted by the plot summary, but held off the whole time because people said it was bad. Well, it's bad. Barely managed to make it through 5 chapters just because it was a quick read.

I'm not opposed to braindead romances, but when there is absolutely no reason for why this teacher is so unconditionally trusting and intimate with the protagonist in every way just after he confessed to her once and hasn't done anything else notable with her... It doesn't even feel like a student-teacher romance. Their personalities don't even exist outside of their over-the-top flirting with each other. It feels like a schoolboy's stream of thought fantasy about how their hot teacher is coming on to them constantly. And the art isn't even that great.

Edit - Looking at some other comments, maybe there are some other weird twists that would make this a little more interesting than what I experienced in just 5 chapters. But well, I'm out of motivation to continue.

Double-page supporter
too bad, all my teacher is an old hag. there is a young one but no go ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ
maybe in my collage time, there is a lot of hotties "teacher" lol

Dex-chan lover
This guy could of got rich with his knowledge of the future but is chasing pussy instead

Dex-chan lover
It seemed like a parody of "teacher or student fell in love", way too much fan service to make it exciting, after a while without any build up if felt kinda "meh..."

People claiming there's "fluff", this is between ecchi and hentai, hardly any cute things in the story.

Last chapers were only the good things from story, but still doesn't redeem it from how much a dumpster fire it was.

Dex-chan lover
DO NOT PRESS THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE ENDING SPOILER

So basically, they fucked after 27

I feel like they fucked other people, or at least the MC, Seiji, did before meeting her again in the end. He told her he met countless women... What does that even fucking mean?

I got so confused by the ending. Did he keep dating other women until that day before meeting her? Did she date other men till then??

None of that shit is explained at all and I feel like they basically pseudo-NTRed each other for 10 years just for the sake of proving they truly love each other?

If any one can explain this mess, to me I would, be truly grateful cause I feel cheated by this story.

Dex-chan lover
Thought it was gonna be good when I saw it 2 years ago, turns out it's mid. The storyboarding and art from this artist for this particular manga is mid as well. They did some other manga better.

Users who are viewing this thread