I Took My Warmonger Husband's Child (Promo) - Promotional Manhwa

Lol I always do this, I click on it knowing that this will be it (only one chapter) and try to emotionally prepare myself but still feels so sad reaching the last panel. 😭 Story looksinterestingg, so yeah hopefully the novel gets translated.

@brittdark - I hadn't seen that 😂 omg! now I can't unsee it 🤣

Sometimes, I encounter manhwas with such beautiful art that I would gladly read 100 chapters of it even if its plot sucks. This one deserves a special mention with how damn gorgeous the cover art is. It looks like a painting.

Lmao. This is hilarious. dem face hahaha. FL is likeable and memey. The art is available gorgeous!! Another heartbreak from this wonderful promo.

Who's the ML? The long-haired guy? Or the husband? I'd prefer the long-haired dude because he didn't kill his daughter in the past but here it seems the hubby won't do that anymore, the poor black-haired man is obviously not the one, haha.

@AiriAi I think the ML just killed his wife because the "passion" was over and a new interest someone who was the opposite of his wife showed up. Since he only care for the pros and cons. He decided to kill the daughters cuz it would be a cons against his future children with the new wife. It is sad. I am with the mother. Even if he killed the mother, save your daughter, darn it.

Since the villain is acting with a lot of self respect, now the ML is interested cuz I BET YOU THAT IS REFRESHING AND WHAT THE flDID TO WIN HIM OVER.

That was hilarious I just hope she ends up with her husband because she just left him without saying anything of course he'll go get his wife and daughter back.

I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE LONG HAIRED BEAUTY 😍
I hope someone translates the novel, ahhhhh I wanna read it so bad...

🤣🤣I'm sold. If purely for the hilarity of that "Bro...bro what are you doing here? to" Bruh"

Rea is so precious! And liander, daddy, step on meh pls

@SakuraShower alas, promo artist are rarely (if ever) the artist chosen for serialisation. A combination of lack of time/too expensive. Weekly serialisation doesn't lend itself to such gorgeous artwork - it's just too time consuming ):

Users who are viewing this thread