I ♂ Tripped into an Otome Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Is This My Shangri-La?!

Meo

Double-page supporter
I genuinely thought they didn't realize he was a dude but their professionalism forced them to treat him as a woman. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Lol this idea is brilliant in several ways.

And the idea of getting isekai'd by accidentally clicking an advertisement it's quietly horrifying, considering how often it happens and how you can easily click one without ever seeing what it was that you clicked.

Aggregator gang
thought gonna be shounen ai because of the art...

but they got me in the first half, not gonna lie

Dex-chan lover
Honestly i’m a Straight guy but in order to get out of there quickly I would chose the girliest and be done with it. Getting along with all of them is going to be tiring.

Hahahaha that was good ...poor boy's XD
And I seeing pony all chapter before the ending I found pony=Sony and I'm Sony mobile user that was funny and late discovery.

hahaha their pride as professionals XD this is the first time theyre conscious that its a game. looking forward to it

Dex-chan lover
lmao this is awesome, I did not expect the capture targets to be self-aware

Omg what pros they are 😆 Also he has to be maintain hearts w/ all the characters... oh my that's a lot

Double-page supporter
Lol the way he squeezes his cheeks XDDD

Ah this is refreshing. They are totally self-aware. Makes for a fun mishap adventures.

I'll give it a high rating for being unique, but I don't really enjoy reading Yaoi, even comical one-sided Yaoi.

Here to re-read the manga after reading the new update XD
This manga always make me laughs and I do like all the character even shuuri the helper system XD

Users who are viewing this thread