I Used to Be a Disqualified Daughter of the Duke - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Group Leader
Fxckin finallY. After 1 week of delay with this chapter because I keep receiving a Warning: something went wrong with your upload I'm finally able to UPLOAD THIS. Q.Q

After this chapter, the next release will be a whole one. Since the previous scanlation team who worked on this started with 1.1, and they worked on it when it's just released, they had no choice and we just continued it that way. Starting from chapter 2 onwards, it will be a complete one. Wait for further releases!

Dex-chan lover
Wait so in the original game plot line you purposely have to get the older brother of a 14 girl yo to disqualify her from having any familial affection or support?

Excuse me?

That's abhorrent and disgusting. What a horrible game set up

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, so does that mean that her whole downfall was a set up? She was sabotaged?

Thank you for the chapter!!

Also what kinda shitty game.... that's horrible.

To be god honest, that's sounds so cool to do that in a game. To purposely do something, knowing what you're doing is wrong for personal gain, just sounds so creative to do in a visual novel game. Plus it gives a feeling of suspense, thinking that those crimes will come back to bite you later in the game.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
What am evil family she has. It's better she left

@riflow ikr... I get were suppose to pity the fl who's labeled as the villainess but all of these scenarios are too far fetched. You'd never really see this in an real otome game. Like what kind of otome game makes the mc use trickery and manipulation to cause someone to suffer from that extend, cause most of the time they're all portrayed as the "uwu airhead" that's clumsy and smoll, food glutton who's only personality is food, the ones labeled as strong but in reality have nothing to back them up , self insert mc where they don't have personality and viewers decide their actions, and etc.

Thank you for the chapter! Regardless of the weird setting of the otome game, imma still read it because I want to see the part where revenge happens

Fed-Kun's army
@Chet31
Yeah. The second older brother is suddenly kind to her when he himself is the one that actually disposed of an item. It's the most hypocritical and disgusting thing, making someone's life miserable and then pretending to be kind to them.

Double-page supporter
Why the hell are you breaking chapters into parts when the publisher isn't even releasing them that way?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating it again, i hope you continue from here on out

Dex-chan lover
@omegaxis1 : Not defending him, just speculating:

He's already the 2nd son, meaning unless he make some kind of grand achievement or the 1st brother die, he's not going to inherit the title and thus be left at the mercy of the brother.
Then if he infers from the letter that the MC's true power will only be revealed at the location, and not doing so would hide her true worth, he can use this.

By disposing of the letter, he can wait until she's isolated by the others, then show some kindness to make her reliant on him.
Then go to that location, unlock her OP power and get to use her however he want, be it as powerful pawn, marry her to another family for favor, or ofc incest.

Scummy and hate-worthy? Yes, but it'd also make more sense on why he would do it.

Wait... who the hell would design an Otome game where to get a certain route.. you actually have to sabotage your half-sisters life? I'd be nuking the developers for something like that.

Dex-chan lover
@ChibKip yeah exactly. It shows how the villainess was set up to fail from the beginning from unjustifiable reasons too. I wonder if that's part of the reason no one wanted to do the Prince route bc it was hard to be such a terrible person to the mc's sister.

It's also greatly disturbing that the 2nd brother would agree to do that just bc he's more fond of the younger sibling, and her father and eldest brother throwing her away bc she isn't "useful".

I'm glad she's escaping so fast and it's probably representative of a lot of just no familes who turn on someone very suddenly... But god.

Poor child. :c sometimes I just imagine the mc from "please may I ask just one more thing" sending these kids sperm donors and "siblings" flying sky high.

Dex-chan lover
This is kind of interesting. Did she simply remember her past life when she fell asleep, or is she able to travel back and forth between the game world and our world through her dreams? 👀

After reading the spoilers to this I am SUPER excited!

Ty very much for the translations, can’t wait for the next chapter! >///w///<

Users who are viewing this thread