I Wanna Quit Being a Hitman! - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Glad dad knows he can still trust Rose to keep Benika safe

They had the talk back in the restaurant before + she protected him then so he knows she's trustworthy/genuine in her feelings.

Father being clever enough to figure everything out and being decisive enough to get the rosary to the safest place and trying to stab one of the hitmen, wow I am impressed, best father.

Honestly the mixture of his correct and wrong assessment leading to this action is pretty interesting.
He's correct on the two's aim - the rosary (well, Gina KNOW it's the rosary, but Hibai should be able to piece it together right away)
On that letting the other side act first would be bad (though only because it'd be the archbishop's new rigged rosary killing everyone)

Though he's wrong on how strong they are which lead into the ending page (both of them are weaker, thus choosing to take him hostage)

Also those two are locking hands forks behind him on the last page.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gaining a small crush on the dad. He is fine with his daughter dating another woman, still wishes them happiness even after he finds out Rose is an assassin, and is capable of finding out what those two are up to. His only mistake was underestimating their power

I'm going to miss this manga when the final chapter comes out...

Users who are viewing this thread