I Wanna Quit Being a Hitman! - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
That's a heck of a chapter to catch up on. Loving the series so thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
His only mistake was adding the very strange move of trying to stab one of them…there no reason for it even if he was mentally prepared to do it.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

he has so much trust in roses abilities that he even risked making the first move on a hitman who is on par with rose...
the two were careful around the bear but they really didnt expect an acorn to fall and wake the bear instead

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
His only mistake was adding the very strange move of trying to stab one of them…there no reason for it even if he was mentally prepared to do it.
it was for they couldn't get the first move/advantage and he expected to get beat in the first place (thus is why he didnt ask for strength when he was praying and instead asked for strength to go to rose and benika)

what he said to rose before the attempt was to tip her off that hes aware she is a hitman and shes going to need to act now because hes going to make the first move and give her a few seconds to defend benika and the rosary

Dex-chan lover
Benika still has next to no context for all of this altogether, this just comes out of nowhere to her, somebody fill the poor girl in

I'm gaining a small crush on the dad. He is fine with his daughter dating another woman, still wishes them happiness even after he finds out Rose is an assassin, and is capable of finding out what those two are up to. His only mistake was underestimating their power

I'm going to miss this manga when the final chapter comes out...
ye fr

Users who are viewing this thread