I Wanna Spoil Yoroizuka-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
975905336588402748.gif

Dex-chan lover
I really hope there is some small after series where they just go to town on each other cause that's really all we're missing in this. They already have such an intimate relationship while trying to maintain a pure one that I need to see them once things can be totally consensual and nothing is holding the younger girl back.

Dex-chan lover
Why this kind of talk popular in the school lol ? my classmate also talk about this and I didn't get it at first...they have to explain it to me.... :notlikethis:
I always forgot that hickey exist :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
I'm no expert, but certainly, a kiss must come first, right? However, for these two, I don't think the right order really matters.

I really hope there is some small after series where they just go to town on each other cause that's really all we're missing in this. They already have such an intimate relationship while trying to maintain a pure one that I need to see them once things can be totally consensual and nothing is holding the younger girl back.
Huuh that sound way too good holy Moses. That would definitely be an ero manga thou.

Users who are viewing this thread