I want to be a magic blacksmith! - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Ancient Hero vs Overlord

Dex-chan lover
Personal issues? What BS excuse is that? We demand content we didn't pay for and we demand it yesterday! /S

Glad you've got your stuff under control and welcome back. Work at the pace you like and haters can suck it.

Dex-chan lover
Heroine; Oops! My sword slipped and quite inadvertently landed in the impossibly small eye of the insanely strong monster that is raging around at speeds the human eye can barely follow. Please use it!

MC: No! My OCD Chuuniness compels me to fight with the weapon that is guaranteed to fail! Using a weapon that can solve our problem in an instant is beneath me and my Superior Contrived Morality!!
I shall not yield, and emerge from this self-inflicted useless "trial" to the adoration of my sycophants, and will not get my arse kicked to kingdom come for being Bloody Stupid at all !!

Dex-chan lover
Lightning Vortex!? This ability that I've never seen before, that I have already named and categorized, is new information!

For real though, he should've at least cut the horn again with the holy sword. This isn't heroism, this is plain arrogance to justify really wild pacing and power scaling issues.

Lightning Vortex!? This ability that I've never seen before, that I have already named and categorized, is new information!

For real though, he should've at least cut the horn again with the holy sword. This isn't heroism, this is plain arrogance to justify really wild pacing and power scaling issues.
i mean, given that it can reattach the horn it probably wouldnt work. Plus the dagger doesnt look like it can take a heavy shock from hitting dense material

MD@Home
thanks for translating! don't hurry as long as it is translated at some point I'm happy!

Dex-chan lover
i mean, given that it can reattach the horn it probably wouldnt work. Plus the dagger doesnt look like it can take a heavy shock from hitting dense material
....what are you talking about? Use the holy sword, cut the horn, throw the horn to the waifu, stall the monster out while waiting for your fancy S-rank monster weapon.

....what are you talking about? Use the holy sword, cut the horn, throw the horn to the waifu, stall the monster out while waiting for your fancy S-rank monster weapon.
I will admit I did forget the holy sword

Users who are viewing this thread