I Want to Be a Wall

This isn’t even hot garbage, it’s just regular garbage.

What an uninteresting concept.

Looks like the extent of Japan's understanding of asexuality is "They're sad people who can't enjoy having sex so they leech off some pathetic form of happiness by voyeuristically observing others' relationships." Nice, Japan! As usual, you've outdone yourself with your bizarre views of human sexuality that simply referring to a single well-written article on the subject could have disproven.

Maybe I could've forgiven it if I hadn't seen similar depictions of "asexuality" in two other series prior to this, but since I have... 🤮

up to this time I hated comments saying "ntr this, ntr that" but holy shit this manga seems to be real ntr. is she gonna set her hubby with the other guy and let them woohoo in her bedroom while she peeks from the hole?? lady wtf?

and the hubby with the "to be the best husband bla bla" book. bruh you can't even have an intercourse with her. JAPAN WTF

As a fluff-loving story-loving person, I really like this manga. The characters have cute personalities. It sucks that asexual characters in manga are all of the same ilk though.

Fed-Kun's army
uhhhh
huh???
why're people jumping to conclusions with ntr
tf?
it says right there "straight husband's childhood friend"
the author set it up from the beginning to tell you he's straight, not leave you guessing if something might happen.
at this rate I wont be surprised if the friend knows he's gay but just ignores it

its kinda weird but not the worst in terms of depictions of queer people so ill see how it goes :) the art is nice and the translations great

Contributor
Well, I guess this is to be expected...

When I was looking through the asexual tag on MU a while back, I was really hoping that this would get translated. I also really hoped that this would take like the Miss Kiryu Doesn't Know What Love Is treatment towards asexuality, instead of... well, this. There is a lot I can say about why I hate this depiction, but it's only two chapters so who knows maybe she will be more than this very annoying stereotype. I think in retrospect, I should have put more weight in the "fujoshi" part... Ah well. I'll continue reading I guess. Yeboi does more... tactful... LGBT+ content so I will assume this will get better and she isn't just a voyeur

Users who are viewing this thread