I Want to Be Called a Vampire! - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter it looks like she has a few more hurdles to get by before she can deliver it Yuuna

Power Uploader
@Epicredeemer LilWitch cheated! I lost because I'm 30kg heavier than her!
4CCMFEY.png

LOL. jk

Thank you Lil Paisen @Thelilwitch !
Y41UoY2.gif

WE NEED MORE VAMPIRE YURI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Why on earth would she stop to chat? Just keep running...
Well, unless this is to provoke the new collar to break in a accident and Aoi having to give hers back to Yuuna. Tho is too early for her to be found out as a human, which is the point of the collar.
Still havent got my head around to why would she even be allowed to normally join this school tho.

Contributor
@SquigglesJP Do you plan on redoing the previous ones once you are up-to-date with the raws? Since the goonsquad ones were a secondhand translation and they were done just because the previous translator went missing.

Dex-chan lover
I cannot take the girl seriously with two massive rose buds sticking out of her head.

Thanks for translating this chapter and all the other chapters for the other manga!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Dex-chan lover
"At this time of the night, what on earth are you doing?"

I thought you guys are vampire that are mostly nocturnal???????????

Group Leader
@Manko-sensei not missing, they're still uploading. chapter 10 for the chinese translations just came out today as well actually. just that i handed it over to thelilwitch because she had access to actual japanese stuff compared to my second hand knockoff translation so i decided to work until the chinese raws were up to date and then hand it over

Dex-chan lover
Whatever happens i wanna see Yuu Chan now!!!

Thanks for the update~

Users who are viewing this thread