I Want to Be Called a Vampire! - Ch. 2 - I'm Sorry I Didn't Know

Dex-chan lover
Let's until when they can hide this little secret..the ojou sama already being suspicious to them.ara ara....

Thank you sooooo much for the translations!!!❤❤❤

Dex-chan lover
Jeanne design is too good, can't hate her... but after the many isekais villains, to see an actual OOOOHOHOHOHO villain that's ACTUALLY a villain feels fresh ahahhaha

KZO

Dex-chan lover
The point about the smell seems interesting, let's see when they explain that.

I wonder why she'd say she smells worse than usual.. I'm almost sure the collar was hiding that smell since nobody sensed Aoi was human after all, but then why would Yuuna wear it? I'm curious!

@KZO
I’m wondered if it was because she could sense/smell trepidation and fear that Yuu has regarding Aoi getting caught. In a few of the scenes leading up to that you can see her seeming visibly nervous or fearful.

Regardless, all I could think about that glass of blood is how many diseases Aoi is going to end up with if they don’t find a way to get her out of drinking blood...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long they can maintain the secret that she is actually a human from the others. I don't feel like it will be too long.

I love the hug, that was really cute.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another great chapter though truly I hope Jeanne starts showing interest in someone soon so I can place her on a ship.

Contributor
Considering the title is I Want to Be Called a Vampire!,
I'm betting Yuuna will reluctantly turn Aoi into a vampire at some point, being her "first" and resolving the issue of a human attending a school for vampires.

I wonder if they have more than just human blood there. Drinking blood shouldn't be a problem, it should be healthy even, but I would still hesitate when it came to human blood. Not a fan of cannibalism. Just say you're on a special diet and can only drink pig's blood, or cow's blood. Perhaps it needs to be specially prepared so you have to eat Blood Sausage or Cow Hearts. These two are rather tasty and it should be an easy enough excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread