I Want to Become a Heroic Swordswoman! - Ch. 32 - Recognizing

Double-page supporter
That really sucks. :( Can't understand why a story like this would get axed when there's a ton of terrible stories out there getting tons of views. Thanks for working on it though, at least we got to read abit of it!

I was really looking forward to this webtoon. Best wishes to the author and scantalators

She couldn't cut it by pumping out content so they dropped her. Simple as that.

Oh no! I really really loved this story and art. Thank you for your hard work on this... 😥

Dex-chan lover
I remember when Korean webtoons were this new thing, not very commercialized. There was a lot of weird stuff, some terrible art and some hauntingly beautiful art and some quirky interesting art, with story lines and approaches that rebelled against the cookie-cutter published manhwa of the day. Now it's a fucking pipeline. You produce top speed for the almighty market or else.

Damn. That's just sad. I really enjoyed this series. The art and story is great. I was looking forward for more and they just completely ended it. Felt bad for the author. This could have a lot of potential and also we ended up on a cliffhanger.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor author
I love this series sooo muchhh
Thank you translator-san and author
Let's hope for the best for author in the future

Fed-Kun's army
oh damn, just when we got to the reveal and it got axed.

Why this is ended? It is so rare to see a chinese webtoon this good.... with no abusive relationship and stuff

Well... thanks to the author and the tranlators...

Damn! And i could follow this because it didn't have so much drama and plot twists to raising to power! Bring it back!!

Aghhh I’m so sad I was really looking forward to the rest of the story.

Thank you for all the chapters!

Nooo :( I'm so upset this got axed! There are so many unanswered questions and I wanted to see more of her being strong and more of that blond one and seeing the shixiong recognize her completely as the shimei! I hope more gets resolved with those extras but it probably won't answer everything :( I really do hope this author continues to write more stories though.

Users who are viewing this thread