I Want to Become a Heroic Swordswoman! - Ch. 32 - Recognizing

Dex-chan lover
Aww that's terrible. I really liked this story and it's art ;-;

Why is something as great and neatly drawn as this gets abandoned but some shitty CEO stories with no plot and no end get to exist?

too bad the author dropped this, the art and the stories is really good 😔

this is so sad :( I really enjoyed reading this; the art is beautiful, the story interesting... it had so much potential :( what a waste

Awwee I was had this in the back log to stock up on chapters. The story was so good. I wish didn't get axed :(( Still, thank you for your hard work on this! I too hope the author doesn't give up on her stories

💔💔💔💔💔 Damn so sad that they cut off the author and she can’t finish this :(((((( thank you for the translations

Argh, no😪. The story was only just beginning, i wanted to see our MC strong again, kicking ass.
I have clicked through every raw chapter on the KuaiKan website, but i guess this wasn't enough.

@candiesandsweets I agree, there are so many stories with poor art , plot and characters out there going over 100 chapters, but those good ones with real plot get blocked early.
Some people seem to have strange tastes, or we do...

Thank you very much Träumerei Scans for scanlating to the end!

Aaagh this sucks... I am so sorry for the author, webtoon artists need better working terms and conditions! This isn't right.

Users who are viewing this thread