I Want to Become a Heroic Swordswoman!

The art is beautiful and the story is interesting.. not a typical Chinese manhwa.. thanks for update

"Oops, sorry. I originally only wanted to fuck you up with only a little martial arts. But now you get mama's shoe bitch.-hic"
😂😂😂

The raw site says "Completed" at chapter 32...but it feels incomplete with so many things unexplained or unresolved. It didn't say anything about a second season, so I guess it got axed unceremoniously? Pity.
https://www.kuaikanmanhua.com/web/topic/5045/

@Wizard_of_Oz
Not dropped, rather axed!!
And I have no words! There are millions of trashy Chinese manhuas and this one is actually good, but gets axed!!😒

It got axed!? What!? But it was so good 😭 I wish it could've at least been on Webtoons or something. Poor author.

Nooooooooooooo. I really liked the heroine. The art was cute too.
All the best to the author, and thank you, translators.

I don't get the hate. The art style is unique and pretty; clearly the artist knows how to draw. Some say the pacing is slow. It's not action-packed, but the story is unique and light-hearted, and it's not like it drags on? Learn to appreciate the slow burn. 😂

Sad to see that this series got the axe. It was one of the only ones I read the raws for because it was so compelling. 🤧

This is literally the only Chinese webtoon I've ever liked and it got axed. I feel so bad for the author, I hope she doesn't give up storytelling.

Aggregator gang
The first Wu Xia I ever read, and it was good, but it is so terrible to know that it's been axed. If ever there are doujinshis of this, I'd read it.

Users who are viewing this thread