I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Aw, I am sad to see this one end without an.... ending really :(
Thank you so much for all your hard work, great job scanlating, looking forward to your next projects!!

Also, to maybe add to the conversation: What confuses me the most about Japan's current Path of Manga is that they are actually getting their butts handed to them by South Korea atm since SK focuses a lot more on digital, effectively catering to the younger generations that consume content mostly on their phones, yet Japan still insists on everything having to be "print-able".
This is one of those Mangas that could easily run monthly on a web-reader without all that much investment from the publisher, just let the author do their thing. Pretty much noone buys the paper-version anymore anyway >.< This is what you get when you have a bunch of boomers in charge of entertainment for <30-peeps...

Aggregator gang
And totally, this series should be changed to " i want to be the Hero sugar mama" lmaoooo the way she just give every aluable items for him out of love and considering her real age (mentally) 😂😂

How did this get axed but completely generic and absolutely unnoteworthy isekai manga #17405 keeps popping out the woodwork and proceeds to get 20+ chapters? Do young japanese people really like them that much?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, so there is going to be a second volume, but that one is going to be treated as a sequel like ascendance of the book worm. Am I right?

awww i want more lovey dovey moments :(
hero-saaaaaaan, show us more of ur love to mc won't ya???

ty for the chapters, greatly appreciated it even if it was axed.... 💔😔

Dex-chan lover
@Fredthefishlord @Stephanieisanerd is refering to the 2nd volume of the manga, currently there is only 1 volume of the manga for sale, which have chapter 1 to 5 + extra , volume 2 gonna have chapter 6 to 10 + extra? and is due to spring, that just it, raw chapters are already available online with this being the ending.

Well the manga adaptation was okay, but oh well, WN is already done iirc, and LN is at volume 2

this ended so abruptly i couldnt even feel the build to the end TT im sad to see it go
thank you for working on this series!! <3

pls correct me if i'm wrong but that's a box with a ring in it right?
if it's a spoiler just report my comment so it won't bother others TIA

Nooo why do they always cut the good ones short? T^T

In more positive news and major spoiler for those wanting to still ship the two.

The reason why the hero is her fated person and why she chases after him so obsessively in this life is because he is actually her husband in her past life.😭 They basically found each other again but he just has no memory of it. Its no wonder she says she loves him. 😢Bruuuuhh I cry. I'm looking through all the spoilers on Novel Updates.😍

If thats not the sweetest thing then idk what is.😭

Dex-chan lover
To everyone asking about the 2nd volume mentioned, it's simply the tankoubon version of chapters 6-10. So yes, this IS the end.

EXACT same thing happened with Ester de Valonia, the last comment thread became a mess because people refused to believe it had ended, simply because the last page mentioned the release of 2nd volume. Which, as in here, simply was the latest chapters in tankoubon format...

These mangas are first published online, and ONLY LATER compiled into volumes...

God fucking dammit Japan, why, why do you keep producing those fan service filled shit with no value and a little "wholesome" history get axed, i know she was a stalker, but cmon, at least it had something unique, i can easilly remember this series by some of the quirks, but isekai-harem cheat-number1000-whatever no! Cmoon get your shit togetheeeerrrrrrrrr.

Sorry, i needed to get that out of my system.

Thanks Scalation team for your hard work, specially that final sprint of chapters, thanks a lot! I'll be checking your other projects!!

Thank you so much for all your hard work! Sad to read that it got dropped, it was a fun and unique read,

Users who are viewing this thread