I Want to Escape From Princess Training - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
LMAOOOOOOOO

i love how she was right there right then just went "frick it all. I'mma head out!" Lmaooo XD

TO THE COUNTRYSIDE Y'ALL!!! XD

@A1B2C3
I guess that's what we call a switch?? XD
I mean.. i can revert that fast too in my speech... XD

So I read the novel and the prince is a jerk like EVERYONE. First it was a test, Brianna is an actress , the Prince want to test MC's love. She will get abducted to the castel, try to escape several time, and almost r**e by the ML. Like, I do love the MC, but the ML is a complete jerk and bit of a Yandere.
This manga is sooo grat, thank for translation ! Sorry for my english it's not my language ! (-;

I told myself not to start this one but noooo, i just had to read iiiiittttt. Now i have to wait for the update 😭😭

Also, the Prince clearly brought another girl in the ball to make her jealous. She was probably too formal around him and the Prince, being on love with her to start with, became desperate and did just that. I know it sound immature but they are teens.. And extremely coddled at that since he's a royalty and the crown prince.

Or tgats what i understood from the summary.. 😅

Nevertheless, THAT ENDING WAS A MAJOR CLIFFHANGER DAMMIT 😭😭😂

Oh god MC is an absolute treasure! I just want her to be happy and bubbly all day, but I have a feeling that prince is gonna be a big ass about everything cause his manly man-pride was hurt or something stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Screw the yandere prince lol. You fucked up, deal with it. You shouldn't get this cute FL :p

Also, I am totally using "It was absolute fuckery" in my normal conversation whenever I can!

Haha.. this is what you've got when you
tried to make her jealous by showing up with other girl

Aren't you just lift a rock only to smash it on your own feet? Lol, obviously the one who love first is the one that suffers the most haha bear with it, but she also suffering from these queen lessons huhuhu

Started like most cliches but it turned 360 Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I loved her! I imagine that the Prince made all that with the support of her brother to ler her go free, but i think nobody expect that much of a reaction 😂

Aggregator gang
GAH! LET HER GOOOOOO man i support our MC right of freedom! Thanks for bringing this series to us! MUAHAHAHAHA

love her

trashy prince if u like her please don't use another girl to make her jealous or something
confess your love you coward and don't impede on her peaceful life

this is so frustrating with the stupid entitled characters besides mc like really

it's a refreshing premise, hope we can see a smidge of character development for prince

thank you so much for the translation!

Should have hit him with the "Never did love ya bitch!" Hit him right where he can feel it

Users who are viewing this thread