I Want to Escape From Princess Training - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
yeah no. I really dont want them together. The cool premise of a noble lady running from a boring as fuck marriage was cool but just the thought of the trash prince and trash brother having anything to do with her kills any form of interest

Aggregator gang
Honestly, I’m the same way. The girl is super cool but the story leaves a bad taste in my mouth thinking that she is basically going back to a place that is absolutely horrid. Also, the fact the prince doesn’t seem to care about her opinion really irks me

Thank you for the super fast update!!

That "dafuq" is awesome LOLOLOL~

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if she's a queen and her husband wouldn't mind her not acting like a noble lady, wouldn't she be able to do anything she wants?

Romanticized abuse. This story pisses me off so much.

And before you @ me, imagine this story if the prince was ugly.

Fed-Kun's army
god! can we have an accident and change the ML please?

I hate this, and I will hate this until the prince gives up the throne to his little sibling if he has any

Also the brother is a POS for selling his sister out like this. Both he and the prince need to go far, far away, preferably hell

Dex-chan lover
Since she doesn't care one way or the other about him, to truly win her over he'd have to stop those shitty princess lessons. Then she'd be free enough to actually want to get with him, which, after humiliating her at the ball, she might not want to.

I don't hate the ML because he has the same problem as her, they were both restrained by shitty customs and training till it messed them up, her into hating the noble lifestyle and him into becoming what he is

Double-page supporter
Yeah, cutting off her relationships and taking her away forcefully are signs of abuse. Hope this Prince burns in hell. I mean come on he could at least say that he will try to stop the princess training but no he doesn't even bring it up or say sorry. And he said he liked her because she fell on him from a tree???! Wacko

Aggregator gang
My mind is screaming the hell is wrong with these guys? I'm totally scared to even imagine someone ir actually experienced something similar to this, kind of forced marriage,,, but you should realize if she even go as far as to run away then SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU MAN, no matter how hot the ML is, this is too much, yeah i still gonna read it tho lolol

Dex-chan lover
I hope she escapes again, this guy is crazy. She shouldn't just run from the training but this guy as well he's manipulative and abusive already

tbh, i get it that the prince's actions are not so great but i guess it's that way because this is a romantic comedy? it doesn't really make sense but that's the only explanation i could think of lol. i don't think the manga is going to be that serious since it's said to be a romantic comedy

I hate this prince. I can’t understand why he claims to love her, but he knows she’s unhappy AND WONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. At least stop the princess lessons.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought the brother was the worst but actually the prince is also the worst. They're are all the worst and I don't like that. And when I say the worst it's not like the worst among some good people but more like the worst among the human kind. So if next chapter don't show something different I think I will just drop it personally.

Users who are viewing this thread