I Want to Escape From Princess Training - Ch. 3

Seems that suicide is her only way to escape...It started really well, but after this chapters things are turning to the worst for MC. If things don't get better, I'll drop this.

You don't want to marry him so why not say you hate him cause I'm sure he doesn't want a loveless marriage you are just giving him an advantage over you

Both are brats. If the girl really wants to get away from him, she could be more tactful instead of acting like an idiot muscle brain. Like, having a proper, serious conversation with him. Or even blackmailing him(emotionally) if necessary. if that doesn't work, just kill him. JK LOL. But yeah. I don't like her approach about this whole situation.
Besides, i'm sure he'll do something about her lessons if she asks him. (Althou, i'm pretty sure this is not only about the lessons. She just hates the high-society. Or so i think)
But the dude is just...pathetic. He's self centered and bratty. Didn't give two cents about her feelings. Sigh.

I need some serious character development.

Dex-chan lover
Happy ending for the brother. Lol.

Also, don't take this manga too seriously, it's a comedy lol. Looking at the comments below me 🤣

Double-page supporter
@eurica_effect if the brother was lucky enough to wrestle with Brianna, then he got way more than he deserves.

I'm guessing this is comedic sociopathy at this point. The prince just wants to bang Letizia. He doesn't listen to her, cuts her off from all support, and neither him nor the brother seem to care about her main #1 problem with the situation - the apparently cruel princess training.

“i fell in love with you but never told you so i had brought in and forced you to take 10 years of painful lessons. now that i gave you a little taste of freedom for a couple days im dragging you right back and cutting ties with people you know and care about so you dont ever leave me again. but i love you!”

yeah this aint it chief. i came here for content like last chapter not whatever this is. it’s straight up abusive and stories like this romanticize and normalize this behavior as “hot” or “cute”. if he wasn’t hot then you would 100% be against this behavior. the authors gonna give him a whole entire sob story thats supposed to excuse it and turn it around, and i’m not about to stick around and see the rest.

This is interesting , I would love to see how the prince going to make her fall in love with him 😂😂😂🙏🏻

Yeah I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought whatever the prince and the brother doing is screwed up. It's tagged comedy and all, but THAT'S NOT THE WAY YOU DO THINGS TO SOMEONE YOU CLAIMED YOU LOVED IDIOT PRINCE.

I'm not even going to wait to see what would happen. I'm dropping this.

that damn prince is really selfish, he didn't respect her opinion nor he care about her hardship for ten fucking years in the palace, if you really love her, help her with the princess training, you're a prince so you have authority ugh i wanna punch him

I cant like the prince. And i agree with all the other comments. He’s so selfish, and i dont think he truly loves the FL if that’s the way he treats her. He doesn’t even respect her! The hell. I dont even want her to fall for him (although it’s obvious she might huhu)

Dex-chan lover
As of now I don't particularly like the prince, but let's see how this develops.

Users who are viewing this thread