I Want to Punch Women! - Ch. 10

Group Leader
Hi. Uploader here.
I had no idea that I had been putting the wrong Twitter account in the credit page all this time, so all of that has been promptly fixed on all chapters.

Disclaimer: Before you punch someone, consider playing whack-a-mole instead.

EDIT: Also, next release in 12 hours, give or take some hours. All the pages are basically done, but I need the time to go through the chapter again and sum up miscellaneous notes about the series.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Welp that was the final punch in the available story, next chap is the last when it went into hiatus in 2017.

It ends on a cliffhanger with no payoff, brace yourselves.

Dex-chan lover
this poor guy just wants to live a peaceful life, but these crazy bitches just keep presenting their punchable faces or try to call the cops to make him face the consequences of his actions. truly he is the victim here

Dex-chan lover
Ayo, of course he’d jab her while she rang the cops.

Dude should of just went full unalive tbh

Dex-chan lover
Hi. Uploader here.
I had no idea that I had been putting the wrong Twitter account in the credit page all this time, so all of that has been promptly fixed on all chapters.

Disclaimer: Before you punch someone, consider playing whack-a-mole instead.

EDIT: Also, next release in 12 hours, give or take some hours. All the pages are basically done, but I need the time to go through the chapter again and sum up miscellaneous notes about the series.
May I recommend that you add a disclaimer in Ch 11 clarifying that it is the final chap before the hiatus in 2017?

So people don't get confused as to why it ends so suddenly.

Dex-chan lover
With this and the previous chapter, it almost feels like the author wrote himself into a corner and don't know how to continue the story...

Dex-chan lover
Usa was really gonna call the cops on Hideri? Well, I mean, Negunegu probably would have ran for help since she got punched. Hideri's mind is so messed up. After that heartwarming conversation they had, he just punched and knocked her out.

That last page looked so terrifying for Negunegu. Negunegu probably think's she's been kidnapped. Which to be honest, is true.

Dex-chan lover
Girl gets punched
Girl gets traumatized
Girl attempts to make amends and make peace with past

RINSE WASH REPEAT

Dex-chan lover
She thought he attacked some random girl. She has no idea

Users who are viewing this thread