I Want to Punch Women! - Ch. 11

Group Leader
Update: I sent an email asking about the series after a few hours of deliberation and this is already incredibly scary for me since I do a no contact policy for my own group already because of how my brain works, and here I'm having to actively write an email in the most polite way possible. I take no responsibility after this.

I also dug more into the comment section and there's a ton of things that I can't verify. Some say they are making (ero)games, some say they are serialized in Young Jump but I think it's a misunderstanding (I looked up the things releasing then and nothing really matches up). I honestly can't tell but I suddenly want to try out some games now. But I'm just thinking, this might be the perfect storm...

thanks for the translation and the insightfull coment =)
I might try if people want me to try reaching out but no promises.
I can't promise to continue this series if the author does come back from hiatus since I can't say I'll live for long, but I will try my best to.
EDIT: Also not sure if people want my version of chapter 1+2+3. Might do it.
if you could reach out to the author I think it could at least give us some interesting insights (I honestly feel like he would probably feel happy that his work got international fans and that you translated his work)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I hoped to see them explaining his condition to NeguNegu. I mean, it's the most natural thing the people would do in this situation. Thus, this ending was anticlimactic. To the point of disappointing.
Update: I sent an email asking about the series after a few hours of deliberation and this is already incredibly scary for me since I do a no contact policy for my own group already because of how my brain works, and here I'm having to actively write an email in the most polite way possible. I take no responsibility after this.
Well, to ask him to continue can be a little to much, but to let him know his work is popular overseas and to ask him about hiatus should be totally alright. Also, please live long and well, good sir. This is my tiny wish to the universe

Last edited:
Group Leader
Well, to ask him to continue can be a little to much, but to let him know his work is popular overseas and to ask him about hiatus should be totally alright.
This is basically all I said in the email. Haven't received a response back. Probably won't get a response.
Fundamentally, I think they have moved on from this but I'm really not sure. I already posted enough information here for anyone who cares to look more into their other works, since it's pretty clear that their passion is directed somewhere else right now.

The best way to express your interest in the series is probably to just use the JP comment page I think.

I'll slowly make my version of chapter 1 to 3 when I have time because green Negunegu told me to.

Last edited:
I mean, it's pretty clear what the author was aiming for. The mc had his wires crossed in his brain, ie think of it in this way; think of the usual romcom with a guy who got crushes on girls and may fall deeply in love at first sight with one or another, then replace those feelings with the urges here and suddenly it all makes perfect sense. I do wonder what the author had planned for the endgame?...
I don't know what he planned, but writing an ending for this manga is not actually hard. The author most likely lost interest, after all, this is an amateur work, so he can simply abandon it.

This is basically all I said in the email. Haven't received a response back. Probably won't get a response.
Fundamentally, I think they have moved on from this but I'm really not sure. I already posted enough information here for anyone who cares to look more into their other works, since it's pretty clear that their passion is directed somewhere else right now.

The best way to express your interest in the series is probably to just use the JP comment page I think.

I'll slowly make my version of chapter 1 to 3 when I have time because green Negunegu told me to.
If i knew his email, i could send an email to him myself, altrough there is no guarantee that he could reply to an english text, but sometimes those jap reply just fine.

Group Leader
If i knew his email, i could send an email to him myself
Bottom of the raw link. Does say that it's a contact point to use when something happens though, so just encouragement might not qualify. So I still recommend the comment page.

I'm slowly doing my version of 1+2+3 so I'll write more on this topic later when I'm done with those.

Group Leader
Friend told me I should post this statistic tally somewhere.

Hiderin's Punch Tally
In total, Hiderin's punch tally across 11 chapters is 7.5, not counting his past childhood punches, all right hand unless stated otherwise.
Chapter 1 has a Negunegu flashback which is not countable.
Chapter 3 has 1 punch.
Chapter 4 has 1 more.
Chapter 5 has 0.5 as he pinned down his sister but did not punch.
Chapter 6 he does a 3x right-left-right combo before being interrupted.
Chapter 9 he does 1, the hand for this is unknown but probably right.
Chapter 10 he gets 1 punch in.

The victim's tally:
Satsuki: 2 in the face + 3 on left shoulder + 1 on right shoulder
Negunegu: 1 + Flashback punches
Rena: 0.5, pinned down

The punch/chapter ratio is 0.6(81), and considering that these chapters take place over a period of 4 days (Chapter 1 is 1 day and flashforward 2 weeks to chapter 2, 2 to 6 is in 3 continuous weekdays, 7 to 11 starts on an unknown weekday then Saturday), he averages 1.875 punches per onscreen day.

Also, have some more extra typesets I made.

Translated from this:
I made two versions because Japanese doesn't like explicit subjects, but we all know what we are here for. I originally wanted to go with "What's so wrong about punching women!?" but it didn't render well on the typeset.
8shxlt.png

zhqo00.png

I did number 19 at the bottom of this page because it's cute.
n30aja.png

Bottom of the raw link. Does say that it's a contact point to use when something happens though, so just encouragement might not qualify. So I still recommend the comment page.

I'm slowly doing my version of 1+2+3 so I'll write more on this topic later when I'm done with those.
Tell me when your down with those

Last edited:
inb4 a spin-off comes out "I Want to Kick Men!" starting with Negunegu kicking him in the face as hard as she can.

She then becomes another danger to society the same way he is, kicking random men in the nuts and then in the face.
Mental illness then trauma copping? Very messed up.. i'm in!

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame it wasn't properly finished, but I can generally see where it was going from here and this isn't that bad of a stopping point. Negunegu can learn about MC's mental issues and then decide whether she wants to keep her distance or not. There are two female love interests currently and it could end up like Onani Master Kurosawa in some ways.

I also understand how the author may not have the drive to get back to finishing the manga after it's been on hiatus for so long. I have the same problem with one of my own stories I was working on many years ago that left a lot of people waiting for me to finish it but I never did. It's hard to get back to something like that once you moved on to doing other things.

Fed-Kun's army
According to the people in the comments section under the original site, it appears that one of the new series in Jump Plus, Favoritism Heartbeat, is likely by this author under a different name.

This manga was pretty funny. I hope it comes back but after reading all of this it seems like the chances are next to nothing. I'm really curious on how the story would progress up to chap 25. Here on the profile section he says comments and likes motivates him but I still don't think he'll come back, it has been years. Are there any other updates on him though? The last post he made on the website I linked above was January 2022 so it's been more than a year and in that post he said not to worry about him disappearing (google translate) so I was just wondering. Sorry for the bad English

Last edited:
The last post he made on the website I linked above was January 2022 so it's been more than a year and in that post he said not to worry about him disappearing.
I just went on his Twitter and his latest repost is on the 16th of September 2022 and his latest like is on the 19th of December 2022. But still across of all platforms that I know he hasn't said anything since Jan 2022
maybe this is a bit creepy haha
my curiosity is too great I really want to know if MC will continue punching women for the rest of his life
I wouldn't mind if he just gave us a summary on what he was planning to do with the story until chap 25~ but obviously he owes us nothing, it is his choice to move on
He has a lot of support here,
"The circle of onnagu that is spreading overseas is too surreal, crazy Japanese!" (google translate)
Sorry if this reply is hard to comprehend I am running on no sleep and English isn't my greatest language I hope the return of this manga

check thread/forum/whatever for more info about popularity

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread