I Want to Punch Women! - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
abducted and put on his bed within 2 min of approaching him - she sure got what she came for and then some.

this is the kind of thing you get if you let girls just interact with any male they want to

in a way this manga is just the same plot all romance novels have, just a little more raw

this is the weirdest thing i ever read and i don't want to read this or anything like this ever again -_-

Group Leader
Hi. Uploader here.
After reading this series, I actually felt an urge to punch a random woman who I don't even know when I went outside once with image flashbacks to the pages and all, so I guess I am destined for this now.
Unhinged series need unhinged scanlators and since no one took me up on my offer, I'll do this series. At a slow pace because redraws are hard and time consuming.

Disclaimer: Before you punch someone, consider that life is an important thing and you should calmly try and think about your family and their family and how sad they will be.
Notes and thoughts in the credit page.

I have translation scripts available for all chapters if anyone wants to take over still.
How many chapters total?

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting things to spiral out of control with him punching parents, policemen and juvie psychologist... Shame. I'll be monitoring this series though.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, here it goes, the notorious "I'll be his only victim so that no one else would suffer" + "I think I can correct him" plots. GL HF
abducted and put on his bed within 2 min of approaching him
not only that, but she also bloodied his bed

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Manga has ended with this chapter. Absolutely bonkers. All mangaka can give up their jobs. Comics as a whole have peaked with this. We've reached the top of absolute lunacy.

Dex-chan lover
this is a rare straightforward depiction of something nobody wants to acknowledge about women

1. see a man committing violence where most men are unwilling to
2. arousal
3. invent a retarded excuse to wind up alone with the man so he can have sex with you, "consensually" or not. provoke him by all means.
4. if you need to not "be a slut" in the eyes of others or yourself, no obstacle, just make the excuses more retarded and then believe them.

this is why all other civilizations but ours locked up their daughters. but everyone is trained to never notice this and deny it when it happens literally in front of their eyes

Users who are viewing this thread