I Want to See a Naked Girl in Real Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Want To See a Naked Girl in Real Life

Dex-chan lover
Well that's a pretty good way to do a oneshot. Just literally put everything in there.

Double-page supporter
First day as lovers no first minute as lovers they already did something very indecent

Dex-chan lover
guys this is a one shot, the rest of the chapter have nothing to do with this one, i think there is even some yuri too lol, and tbh, not really a real spoiler but, more like info
this is the only good one, because the rest are really short compared to this chapter, beside this compilation only have 98 pages after all, think you can find some of the stories in this compilation in the author pixiv

for reference, check this, https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/76081783 and see page 4, there is the list of pixiv/twitter one shot in the compilation, then try to find them in the author pixiv or twitter, which is kinda NSFW btw, if you are curious what the other chapters are

So much progress in this one shot I feel like I got whiplash (if that's the right word haha). Really nice and sweet.

Fed-Kun's army
@devour more like 230 chapters. Most build up over years of issues and still don't have the 2 leads even dating let alone talking about sex.

Dex-chan lover
His classmates must have been crying tears of blood upon seeing his girlfriend.

🤣

Users who are viewing this thread