I Want to See a Naked Girl in Real Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Want To See a Naked Girl in Real Life

Group Leader
Kansai dialect is the cutest thing in the world and you are OBJECTIVELY WRONG if you declare otherwise

Here for the n*des but got a nice story, which makes all the non-normies angry. 😆

Dex-chan lover
I can hear the "NORMIE EXPLODE" bursting from the panel with his classmates, damn.

Dex-chan lover
When people are serious about their nude bodies, it loses all and any kind of eroticism it might have. =/ And that's alright.

Contributor
Well, it was nice.

No drama, just a wholesome story
2x

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 I feel like that absolutely still works for some people, if not you or the MC from the sound of his lines here. That might even be the charm to someone else though? I dunno. I'd rather not pretend to know how I'd feel in those shoes since I've personally never seen a nude model in person for sketching classes or such. My inclination is to agree that it wouldn't really be that erotic, but I've made too many arguments to people before that you never really know with things until you're actually there in the trenches as it were. Might as well take my own words to heart, y'know?

Dex-chan lover
A main character that actually behaves similar to a real human?? WTF??

Dex-chan lover
This is like the usual "I came for the hentai, but stay for the plot" kind of plot?

Dex-chan lover
that was really sweet? what? im glad this was wholesome i needed that itch scratched

Users who are viewing this thread