I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Nasty temper? She waited for two hours I would have blown a hole through the wall at 30 minutes if I couldn't leave. How do you invite someone over and show up late at your own home 😂

Dex-chan lover
Making kings wait because he needs to appoint a maid... Conflicts in this are so DUMB

Dex-chan lover
He deserves that. Making the rulers of another nations wait like that.

Dex-chan lover
While her being up set over the long wait is understandable, she is very lucky that Rin was not standing in that hallway.

Double-page supporter
AGREED WITH HER
DON'T DO WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO DO TO.
if I hate to wait for someone I would never let someone wait
(flat lol)

Double-page supporter
that maid is 32 she barely looks 20 and he said that mad is the same age as Rin?

Dex-chan lover
Cry. Idk why but over time I'm losing interest in the series.
It's just.. Not keeping my attention, I slog through the chapters because it just feels like someone else's story within a story within a story and it's not feeling fun. Idk just sharing my thoughts

Dex-chan lover
haaah? she’s 32 and is the same age as Rin somehow? tfff a week in the demon realm is a month in the middle world, so 32 x 4 = 132 years, 132/8 is around 16.5. so not only is the maid not the same age as Rin, she’s 16 times her age. ayo, your maths fucked bro

Dex-chan lover
"...You seem young for a demon lord. Wanna be my daughter's friend?"

Also y'all are being kind of obtuse about that maid's age just after Rin had her first "friend her own age" who was actually over a hundred years old back in the other dimension. The races age at different paces, and "same age" is more of an age range than a hyper specific number when looking for some playmates for his daughter, anyway.
tfff a week in the demon realm is a month in the middle world
This isn't about that, either. Look at the total life span of the race in question, not how time passes differently. They're not gonna measure their ages against each other based on time differences between dimensions, they'd just use their own age for the time they've experienced passing.

Users who are viewing this thread