I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter

@Morbideus lol you are right, she's probably 2-7 days old and already have top teeth haha. Now, she's 100 days old and is eating baby food already 😂Nevermind, this is manga logic.

Dex-chan lover
'Feels like this one tries to be as fluff as the rest of the comics we have up here, only it focuses on too many elements around the fluff.
I can't articulate very well what precisely it is, other than to say that it feels like this one focuses on much more interpersonal "melodrama", than it does on the fluff. And honestly, I don't care about the drama.
Tis just feels like the author tried to fish as many readers as possible, by shoving as many tags as possible.
(yet, it's somehow not as bad as that "Archmage's daughter". Now that's marketing overdrive).

I love that the Demon Dad easily accepted his daughter and treated her well since birth. Hope Claude and Caitel can learn from him 🤣

This feel's weird because she has the mind of an adult, but she's just larping about being like a kid now?

Dex-chan lover
this would be a wholesome thing if they had not put in the whole reincarnation thing because its just an adult woman playing a toddler

Only read the first chapter and I realize why I dislike the rebirth isekai trope. What kind of moral is this story supposed to convey to the reader? That if you drew an imperfect lot in life you should seek death? Terrible!

Maybe you shouldnt be drawing your life lessons from webcomics. There is no burden on art to provide moral guidance.

Thanks for the translations! But could someone update the "RAW" link because it takes you to the novel and not the comic itself. Please and thank you.

Thank you for the updates - hope all is well can't wait for the next chapters

Thanks you for updates.
Daddy Demon Lord, please come back fast otherwise your daughter Rene will going to get a dragon boyfriend Kekekeke 😜😜😜

@Karamru

Oh, you're so right. Yeah, sure, someone mentioned that MC is able to hold in her emotions so maturely for a literal kid, but the way she so easily cries and all that was slightly offputting.

But I give it a pass, as long as she doesn't continue to cry as she grows older. She was miserably abused and neglected for a huge portion of her life, so it isn't that farfetched she wants to enjoy playing the role as a kid to enjoy the things she so sorely lacked. Maybe one can assume she wasn't able to fully develop as a strong adult because of the emotional and physical abuse, thus causing her to act a bit childish and a little needy? just hope by the time it'll be needed the most, she'll finally have some confidence in herself.

Ooooo updates 🥺🥺
Thank you for the updates
Hope you guys are doing well 😊

Users who are viewing this thread