I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter

Supporter
Just found out the group that was translating this series stopped because they got sniped by another group that I blocked. Fun time.

idk what group you guys are referring to but every group that has picked up the project waited at least 1 month before posting a chapter since the last. wouldn't exactly call that a snipe especially since there's a huge backlog of raws compared to what we have translated.

This is cute as heck! Hope it keeps updating, so many hiatuses in the past ;-; it's a really cute and fun read, thank you for picking it up!

Ahhh I'm really looking forward to more chapters!! Thanks to everyone who translated it so far and whoever picks it up, thanks in advance! I can't wait for the next chapters, so please do pick this up 😀

Ahhh I'm really looking forward to more chapters!! Thanks to everyone who translated it so far and whoever picks it up, thanks in advance! I can't wait for the next chapters, so please do pick this up 😀

Look on bato.to. Someone is updating the official english translations there :) they're only at 12 tho.

ArtCh, I checked just now and they seem to be in the same spot as here. They haven't updated in 54 days so I think we'll just have to wait for a bit longer

Users who are viewing this thread