I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter

The MC is becoming more moronic and unlikable per chapter. May drop this. There is kindness and there is just someone being plain stupid. I expect more from a MC who’s supposedly a reincarnation/ transmigrator with past memories. She acts so child like. It’s not cute when you know how she is suppose to be mentally. 🤦🏻‍♀️ The art is meh. Everyone is starting to all look related tbh.

Aggregator gang
I came back to this because I was wondering if maybe I was wrong to drop it but looking at the comments it seems I wasnt lmaoo

I am so close to dropping. This girl is fuckin dumb it's so annoying. She's supposed to have lived multiple life's, right? So why the hell is she so damn dumb?

IF YOU CAN SO EASILY DOUBT PEOPLE, THEN MAYBE THE PROBLEM IS YOU. YOU FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF AND DISREGARD THOSE PEOPLE THAT CARE ABOUT YOU. ITS REALLY ANNOYING. IF YOU CONSTANTLY NEED PEOPLE TO REASSURE YOU AND CONSTANTLY NEED PEOPLE TO HOLD YOUR HAND. STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF.

lol how can u trust someone else that easily are u STUPID im mad mad if u truly love someone it wouldn't be that easy to shake ur trust abt that person ;;

and the past you doesn't determine how you are rn if you grow and change to be the better but she still trippin' with the past im annoyed ;;

Fed-Kun's army
Started off with a decent premise (e.g. chapter 1), but by chapter 5 it was already past the point of redemption. Seriously, the story opens with one thing, and then immediately throws everything into a blender and pours the result into a super generic sparkly fantasy shoujo world with most absurd supporting characters imaginable... My head. This thing makes generic isekai stories look good in comparison.

Damn, she is weird adult.. Boring, not cute, dumb, naive, and suppose to be chosen one bullshit.

@cinnamoncookie @kuku_07 @Lavender_Fae She was a kid that was abused that was growing up and abandon by friends. She probably has trust issues. Would cut her some slack. Trust issues that deep would takes years to resolved.
Probably need a way to introduce angel grandpa too without being too weird. His story is linked to her mom, so would make sense.

@ThisMe https://newtoki92.com/ Search the korean name on this website

@deadlatios yeahh you're not wrong, but i just felt like if she truly loves her current dad, she wouldn't doubt him this easily. like even if she has trust issues, she wouldn't judge the people she loves so rashly especially when the source of information is someone who she clearly know has bad intentions???

(( like he kidnapped her and all that ... the circumstances with her family must've been better than that y'kno so i felt like she's supposed to trust her family more than this weird ass dude ))

i would still accept if she was like, "really? but..." but from what i read, i got the impression that she was like, "omg so that's the truth..."

i'm just looking for a bit like even a crumb that shows her faith towards her dad and everyone else that had been nothing but an angel to her. just kinda disappointed ;; maybe there'll be some character development but as of now it's sad to read

@deadlatios I would cut her some slack. If she didn’t live a whole life before this one. Regardless of her past, you would expect some level of maturity. And this one isn’t just cutting it for me. If she’s this stupid despite living a whole before this one, I’ll have to ask if she’s written to have some sort of brain issues. It’s not nice to say but it’s like she didn’t grow a single brain cell pass the age of 8... Her setting as a reincarnation at this point is useless and irrelevant. She might as well be just a child who has no recollection of her past life. And since you mentioned “trust issue”. Let’s talk about that. For someone who you claim to have “trust issues” she sure has an easy time going straight to danger and red flags like a naive idiotic little girl. (And again, we talking about someone who lived a whole life before this one). She easily trust absolute strangers and attracts baddies and good OP characters cause of plot armour. And in light of recent chapters and events, I am now frankly convinced she’s just an idiot MC. If she were a little girl, it would been acceptable. But her setting says she lived a whole life before this one. So I expect a decent dose amount of maturity beyond her years. She doesn’t really think at all. And she’s written way way too naive. I would expect her to realize at this point that her existence is unique and she is in danger because of her status. Come on. Your dad is a demon lord. She never thought that maybe in this world, as his daughter, she’ll face danger and must be cautious? It’s like she ignored important info like this, brushed it off, and just think that she in lala land. Nothing wrong.

In addition, how little is her faith of the the people who raised and protected her all this time? Did she get short term memory loss of all the times they helped and protected her? Is she that stupid? Yeah. Trust the guy who kidnapped you and turned your maid into some zombie freak tryna kill you and your guard honey. Lawd, spare us idiots like this. 🙄

Again. Initially, I found this one interesting. But then instead of coming to like the MC or even find her likeable, I found myself discovering she’s becoming more moronic per chapter and tad bit too childish and too naive... For someone who reincarnated. It’s like the author did the exact thing the author of “lady baby” did except the opposite. She made her character too naive and child like. MC character setting just doesn’t match up with her actions. The blame goes to the author for making her into this stupid like character. At this point, she’s being written to head to red flags for the sake of the “plot”. And I just can’t continue reading and facepalming. You guys are free to read on. But that’s my review for this manhwa. It ain’t worth it.

just a note. i haven’t seen the comments but if ppl are getting frustrated at rin, it’s understandable you know? trauma doesn’t go away easily and that’s that. no matter how much of a good life she has right now, the scars rin got before her new life isn't something that would just go away in a flash. that’s why it is called a trauma, it’s long term. give her some time. i’m sure she would be happy not long! her trauma may not go away, but atleast she would be able to accept and move on from it since she’s got a lot of people who
loves her now!

I don't think a lot of these "she's being stupid" commenters understand how completely trauma from abuse warps the brain. It can take decades of therapy just to get to the point where you feel like you can honestly accept love given to you, and even then you'll have bad days, weeks, or even years where you feel unlovable. It may be frustrating, but that's pretty accurate to what trauma is for some people.

Just clarifying, since there’s seems that some people misunderstood. I am not dismissing the MC’s traumatic past experience. I am however criticizing her level of intelligence and questioning her maturity considering she has a past life. I genuinely think after reading this that she as a person is, to put simply, stupid. With or without trauma. Her behaviour demonstrated on more than one occasion that she lack good sense or judgment as well as maturity that she as adult should have gained through her years in her past life. She has the maturity of a literal child. It’s cringe. Not expecting a genius here but I think a level of intelligence and maturity is to be expected for someone with a past life, no? Some “misunderstandings” and her reactions to upsetting events is ridiculous. Her naivety and childishness is too much to ignore for an adult. It’s like she didn’t grow a single brain cell through her years living in her past life. Which I would find concerning if she were a real life person. If she had no recollection of her past life, I would have brushed it off. However. This was not how she was written, At this point, I just think the author added her “trauma” and “tragic” past lives into the story just so we can find her pitiful. And her being naive and childish is for us readers to find her cute and endearing. Obviously, many of us here are not finding any of this cute nor are we convinced. Too much plot hole or in this case too much hole in the brain of this MC that just does not add up or make sense with her character settings. In addition, she’s written to supposedly be unique, special, high spec character with great connections from her past life. Even has two gods as her grandpa? It’s getting more and more ridiculous as I read on really. I stand with my former statements. This manhwa is not worth reading further. I don’t believe the author thought it through when she wrote her character to be like this. At this point, she writing her character to have this angst pitiful scene and make her do stupid decisions and misunderstand things for the sake of the plot. It’s a pity since it had potential. Initially that is.

here is RAW chapters 49-60 https://newtoki92.com/webtoon/808784/%EB%A7%88%EC%99%95%EC%9D%98-%EB%94%B8%EB%A1%9C-%ED%83%9C%EC%96%B4%EB%82%AC%EC%8A%B5%EB%8B%88%EB%8B%A4?toon=%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0

@Lavender_Fae you are 💯% right. Just because you dislike the MC because she's stupid doesn't mean your dismissing her trauma. I feel like people using her trauma as a excuse for her stupidity and lack of thinking things over for herself is really annoying. Yeah she went through shit, but so does everyone else. Does that mean you can't move forward with life? Does that mean you have to be stupid? Your trauma shouldn't define you it shouldn't be treated like that's a personality or something

Can anyone stop saying the fl is stupid or smth 🙄 look this is a "comment" section not a "arguing/negativity" section. OK?.

Users who are viewing this thread