I Was Dismissed from the Hero’s Party Because They Don't Need My Training Skills, so I Strengthened My [Fief] Which I Got as a Replacement for My Ret…

Dex-chan lover
I dont think they had MC leaving because of selfish reasons. It's pointed out in the very first chapter that this is a dnd world and having the MC in the party means putting him in harm's way. Having him leaving is a painful decision but it's better than then him dying.

Double-page supporter
@Karmichel Tiana is still clearly in love with him, and I still think that in the back of her mind, she wants to go back to him once it's over - but she is also a "can't spit it out" type.

Man, I can't wait for the hero party to get in a fight with mosters and notice how good it was to have that double exp boost.

@jagfanbb
yeah I didn't understand why too

@IAMMON
Did the author modify the story? or the mangaka? or a translation error,
because normally
Morie is a man for everyone except the Tiana who knows and it is only later that the others find out that she is a girl.

Dex-chan lover
I get that Emma is the kind of pain in the ass friend who is mean but not a bad person.
I dont hate hate that kind of people tho. I may be similar LOL

i feel bad for their tank. he (though i don't understand why) likes like obnoxious, irritating, lacking in any sort of redeeming qualities loli, but she isn't aware of him at all. what a bitch. .3.

Double-page supporter
Damn, voting but not asking the vote of the sixth member? Don't make me question the initial judgment of your party.
Also, potential new but old comrade in mc territory? I hope so. If they are not going to ask for her vote then they have no right to stops her from doing the same and leaving the hero party.

What I see is,
Hero voted yes because he realized mc reaching his limited, forcefully pushing himself to keep up and as he cares for his well-being but also his own growth that's why he came to this conclusion.
For the glasses waifu(Tiana) she seem to genuinely care for his well being(possibility love) and out of that she doesn't want him to risk his life for the dream she and he know he can't achieve but not leave him saddened/broken also went out of her way to help him as much as she could.
The other two we don't fully know why they said yes, but for what they say it's just the sharp tongue tsun-loli realize mc limited strength and to avoid mc become the cause of her and her party future difficulties said yes(tsun normally have many layers to how they truly feel).
The tall silent dude looks like he just went along with Emma's decision being the right one.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, in this chapter it has been proven the healer is a thot. Begone, thot!

Double-page supporter
Wow, so they didn't consult with the DPS who is a child and deeply attached to the MC about it, and are just going to spring it up on him? And they don't expect that the kid will leave the party and go looking for what is clearly a father figure to him? Which will result in the party being unable to take or complete the demon quest, leading to delays or possibly the fragmentation of the party? They were doing so well (aside of the abusive, self-absorved healer) so why did they ruin it by being so dumb?

Code:
um wouldn’t his skill technically be the strongest like it’s a basic cheat he could create the greatest kingdom that no one would dare attack

They could've just... yknow..... hired more members instead of evicting him? also change the party name to just Miracles instead of having 5? mein gott *facepalm* Even if the MC isnt strong, he can be on the backest side where there is no danger. Just my 2 cents

Dex-chan lover
@Its_Abnormal

It would be one of the strongest skills, yes, but at the same time the skill's nature makes it so that he won't be anywhere near the strongest in a fight. Also, the skill makes it so that he will always end up raising his comrades so far above himself that he will get left behind.

Because it requires so much effort to use properly only to benefit others, it would be considered a strong, yet impractical and ceiling-limited skill (for battle, at least -it's a completely different story when we get to organizations like being a Lord of a territory, since 'weaker' people aren't actively dragging down the org)

Double-page supporter
with the mc' skill, they could basically create the entire fucking army to whoop the D lord's ass lol

@Geohie So basically nothing more than a hero-class mentor. Not meant to be at the top but can make other people be at the top. Can raise OP warriors but cant be OP himself. Just a support to help the lategame carries be strong. Or as my mom would say it, training wheels.

Dex-chan lover
@hancea1996

Yes, but the more I think about his powers, the only reason he got kicked out was because he tried to be in a combat role. Like, if he just decided to become, say, a guild trainer, he would immediately become one of the most important people in the entire organization by being able to massively minimize deaths from rookie missions and increasing 'early-game' efficiency. In some ways, being an active field adventurer is the most limiting profession he could have chosen based on his powers. On the other hand, he was able to gain actual knowledge about his full capabilities and power ceiling/limits under the worst case scenario so he can plan around that, so it was a valuable experience.

@Geohie Those shits who ridicule him and jealous of him are actual retards. They dont understand that w/o him, the Miracle 5 wont be where they got now.

i got the vibe of that one incident of a delusional missionary with huge ego, trying to convert the sentinel islanders.

Users who are viewing this thread