I Was Dismissed from the Hero’s Party Because They Don't Need My Training Skills, so I Strengthened My [Fief] Which I Got as a Replacement for My Ret…

Aggregator gang
so...he does realize that just because his destiny is to be the founder of a great kingdom...that doesn't mean it'll become a great kingdom during his lifetime, just that he'll start it and someday it'll become great

Dex-chan lover
Lol the idol grandma scene was funny and oh the title telled his future, this could be the good fantasy gold manga, need more!!

Dex-chan lover
What happens if you stick your tongue between the V fingers, instead of holding the V up to your eye?

I'm still a little confused about whether he knows his own destined occupation or not. The mirror thing implies that he does, but the scene at the end here, as well as his reaction to being granted a fiefdom of his own, suggests he does not know that he is a Great Kingdom Founder. Because honestly if that was my official fated title, I'd be pretty excited if a huge piece of uncultivated land fell into my lap. Check it out, my fate is finally coming together. But he doesn't really have that attitude.

Can he not see his own title, or can he? I'd kind of like to know one way or the other.

Dex-chan lover
006c259106d5d1beabae3f6364a332c9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, I wondered why he never used his power on himself. Seems like he did but thought he would found the greatest kingdom through adventuring

Dex-chan lover
You think mc'd have a bit loftier goals from the start if he knew what his destined goal was but so be it.

damn, this manga is really slow, it took 3 chapters to the village that mentioned in the synopsis

If he knew his destined occupation was " the great kingdom's founder" why did he hesitate so much when he was offered to be a lord of a territory?

I don't think he knows his own destined occupation, but so far his skill made the strongest team so maybe that's what he's saying

Dex-chan lover
So he's destined to be a great king and create an amazing kingdom, Oh my....I bet his warriors and those of his land will eventually surpass all of the hero's party.

Double-page supporter
Reality is harsh but the ones that come out of it while learning to dealing with it are molded into a much stronger self.
This might turn out better than he had ever imagine. All thanks to glasses waifu.....can't remember her name but she earned my respect so next time her name does come up I will memorize it for sure.

Double-page supporter
@kdann12 as he mentioned before many people around him have different destine occupation(example of that fisherman wood cutter he gave a while back) but they are not aware or just don't want to pursue towards those skills.
I personally have came across that IRL as one person might be good at one thing but he loves the other so he goes for what he love even if he know that it might not work out that well but he still does it non the less.

Users who are viewing this thread