I Was Dismissed from the Hero’s Party Because They Don't Need My Training Skills, so I Strengthened My [Fief] Which I Got as a Replacement for My Ret…

Fed-Kun's army
And of course the place looks like japan, cuz of course it does! Geez LN authors really cant write anything beyond their noses

Dex-chan lover
@VincentYamato
And of course the place looks like japan, cuz of course it does! Geez LN authors really cant write anything beyond their noses
Yes, just like all American horror movies take place in the US.
How all alien invasions in movies happen in the US.
How the X-men, Justice League, Avengers are based in the US.

Pretty natural to write from your life experience especially if you're going into detail about civil planning.

Double-page supporter
Isn't the skill being a bit inconsistent? We know people don't always gain the occupations they are fit for. So it's less destiny and more affinity. Which means he has the affinity for being a good lord (which makes sense with his skills), but is "founder of a great kindom" really an occupation? Wouldn't a more generic "ruler" title make more sense? And if he knew his perfect occupation was a ruler type and not a combat type, why was he so determined to be an adventurer? In the first chapter it seemed like he was roped into it by the prince rather than a desire of his own. He is a prince's friend, I would have tried to leverage that at some point in the past to getting a fief somewhere. Here it was given to him against his will.

I'd like the story more if the MC had taken a more proactive approach towards attaining his destiny instead of it being forced on him by everyone else before he finally accepted it with little effort on his part.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kynnath Yes, the skill merely shows people's greatest potential. At least, in their world.

I guess it's inconsistent with him but I believe it's for the impact of that page.. haha. Just to show MC's potential to the readers in a more dramatic way.

Anyway, I wanted to note that even if he knew his destined occupation, he just didn't want it. It's as plain as that. In this way, for me, he seemed more relatable. But his newfound purpose is questionable of course. Since there was no passion to begin with (e.g. he dreamed of becoming an adventurer himself, not to raise one). But let's see! This seems to be an interesting series to read :)

Dex-chan lover
@VincentYamato

You mean like how Stan Lee&co based 99% of the heroes they created in New York because that was what they were most familiar with? There's nothing wrong with that.

THE GREAT KINGDOM's FOUNDER? the hell? why train adventurers till the end then... should've directly founded a kingdom after getting a fief or asking for one...

Aggregator gang
i wonder if he cannot see his own occupation... like if i was destined to found a great kingdom, that kinda says i would need the strength and a ability to back it up, which in turn would explain why he hit a "wall" while adventuring. so maybe he will become op as he builds up a great kingdom, as that is what would maybe be tied to his abilities?

Users who are viewing this thread