I Was Planning to Become a Loyal Sword - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
To be frank, that "son of a count" may not even live to participate in that hunt tournament.

Dex-chan lover
"I plan to show off my skill as a sword master during the hunt"

"damn I hate when people disrespect my skills with a sword"

wot :question:

Aggregator gang
I'm probably nitpicking here, but I feel like "mysogynist" feels like a better fit to describe this idiot than "patriarch", since patriarchy is the societal system, whereas misogyny is the mindset a person holds that is supported by patriarchal structures.

Dex-chan lover
"I plan to show off my skill as a sword master during the hunt"

"damn I hate when people disrespect my skills with a sword"

wot :question:
I'm not sure what your confusion is? She doesn't like people disrespecting one of the few things she has such pride in about herself. She's going to use this hunt as a way of revealing she's a swordmaster and the mercenary king Mir. These two things are not opposites so your confusion makes zero sense.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what your confusion is? She doesn't like people disrespecting one of the few things she has such pride in about herself. She's going to use this hunt as a way of revealing she's a swordmaster and the mercenary king Mir. These two things are not opposites so your confusion makes zero sense.
she's yet to show it off yet mad others dont respect her skills, that's the point

makes her seem like a "you should know my skill is great, but just not how great!" type of person

Users who are viewing this thread