I Was Reincarnated, and Now I'm a Maid! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Lol she good at uncovering plots. I really wonder who the ML is - this prince or the duke's son?

Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I support Yulia with His Younger Highness solely because my taste in older men 😂

Well, that was something and she better put her guard up. I'm tired of people flirting with the Fl and then finding out that they aren't actually the Ml even if I wasn't rooting for them

Dex-chan lover
At the rate this is going the princess will turn into a villain because these damn guys are trying to steal her maid.

just a typical perfectionist who has a plan that no one can bother with, so she must solve all problems as early as possible and as well as possible, and someone who weak against handsome men😂
BTW thanks for update!!!!!😆

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, who is the male lead..? Hmm, going by the usual, there's prolly gonna be at least one more ikemen popping up and falling for her tho... o3o

Dex-chan lover
:O she looks like an entirely different character without her glasses and her bun.
Many thanks

Geez, why in here is so dusty.. like never touch by human for 4 months (lol)

Vaguely remember the story and realize still disappointed with the story that not focus become princess' maid but rather become your generic reincarnated romance

Sigh..

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this old man the father of the princes our MC's is taking care of? Wtf

IM SO LOST, I should just re read this. Its been like 3 months xD. Anyhow thanks for the upload I had forgotten I was following this. Also I hope this remains a tale about a maid following a princess with a side of romance because so far all I am seeing is a romance reincarnation story.

Users who are viewing this thread