I Was Reincarnated, and Now I'm a Maid! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I guess she's gonna be having these single men chase her lol.

I always wondering about this and can't help asking but...

Isn't it get sticky on the lips when you kiss someone's hair? :/

Dex-chan lover
Albert- or Aralbert or w/e his name is kinduva bitch. This uncle guy is really really handsy. MC really does look better with her hair down but she still looks great either way. Also, thank you for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
The last page is exactly me...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Although looking qt the character design, most likely this one is only teasing the reader who have 2nd ml syndrome... Like me... :')))

I like her with him better then the other guy. Im tired of the same ml characters, in the way they act and looks.

A WILD SECOND ML HAS APPEARED!!! (I can't, I'm an intense victim of second lead syndrome... Well, if he doesn't do any bad things and ends up single, I suppose he's up for adoption, but he's so cuteee. I want him to have fulfilled love!)

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!! ☆

Thanks for the update. Not sure what to feel with this update/the adaptation as a whole.
On one hand, they cut a lotta things like what @zz2000 has mentioned (thanks for this btw, even with someone else picking up the novel translations, my issue with the pickup was the lacking of details on who were speaking) but at the same time, because of their semi simplistic approach in adapting, they really made her look like an actual tactician (heck, if I remember correctly,
they also removed the fact the Duchess doesn't actually have a title but her title is merely out of respect for her late husband, right?

Dex-chan lover
when reading the novel, i actually want her with this uncle QwQ
he seems a false ML tho

and the artist really shorten everything, i think? i remember the problem and discussion is more heated than 2 pages..

Users who are viewing this thread