I Was Reincarnated, and Now I'm a Maid! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

bruh this man is hot and royalty, but ofc all isekai end in the girl choosing the boring pretty boy. Imma just say that mans older but he fine as hell, I’d choose him in a heartbeat (he got me feeling some typa way) 😔😳

Damn wild uncle looking damn fire😍🙈

I like his character, but I feel there's more to him. The pacing of this chp is fast....

I know we have a similar basis ML, but 2nd lead syndrome is coming up and I can feel it.
I hope in the future we get a different story with an ML like this uncle

Thank you for the chp😊

Fed-Kun's army
i don't like his beard, which is weird bc normally that's a plus for me lmao. sorry i prefer the other guy!!! this guy is a good prospect tho, i'd go for him if i was her ✨👀

thanks for the update!

Personally prefer Albert the zaddy. He gives me more interesting personality than Alder and has a longer established history/relationship with FL. Also I like his rugged looks more (which ironically Albert looks more like a experienced knight/soldier and Alder looks more like a typical prince).

Omg all the ikemens are in love with head maid! I love it hahahaha

I personally prefer Alder (gentle over rough men lol) but I love how they're aggresive towards her LOL (well, Alder is aggressive in his own way haha). Oh, I do love the prince x head maids history and friendship though.

ok so.. I ACTUALLY SHIP THEM WTH??? how do i recover frm this hshsjks hold on, lemme process 😳🙈💫

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Bro, why did i have to discover this today? Now i want more chapters!

uncle is actually the best man? Why? Knowing this kind of story, the ikemen guy will win the MC's bowl for sure 😒

Waaa she is really pretty! I would like to see her really dressing up. But not for the guys tho. Also, for what I have read in the comments it is more possible for the duke’s son to be the ML, but now I think I like this guy haha i mean, he knows her already and his position is more stable than that of the duke’s son.

Dammit I prefer these two over the current ML. I hope the story will be able to get us to like our ML before he and miss head maid start courting each other.

May wild uncle find a equally wild aunty

bruh why the heck is the uncle not the ML... 10/10 would like to see

Users who are viewing this thread