I Was Reincarnated, and Now I'm a Maid! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Talking about another man when you're with your love interest tut tut tut how horrible

THANKS FOR THE TL

everyone watching him make moves on yulia:
cnudu.jpg

go on, dont mind us spectators

Don't mind me just taking a lil peek at what u are doing 👁👁📸

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Watchudoooooing??

uh-huh keep on going alder don't mind us viewers she looks to be enjoying it hehe

Huh??? That isn't a kabedon, since it isn't a wall... but it looks like smth else...
Back hug or... I'll be clean-minded today so I stop there.

Dex-chan lover
"It is best to not talk about it here," Lord Alder said as he moved behind me without making a sound.

For me who was simply nothing more than her highness's head maid, his movements felt fast and sudden, so sudden that I wasn't able to catch him in my eyes at all. Before I knew it, he was standing behind, his arms on each side of me, blocking my escape. His right hand gently pushed the nape of my neck downward against the balcony while his left slid down my side, stopped at the side of my hip.

Then his left hand disappeared so suddenly, my body ached for him to put it back where it was. But I could not say it, even as he bent me over the railing, I could not admit to my most sinful desires. How could I, when chocolates didn't exist in this world?

Ah, Lord Alder, what is that hard thing pressing against my Vespacianus?

Dex-chan lover
Everybody's thoughts be going to the snu snu today, some very very lewd snu snu

Fed-Kun's army
LMFAOOO THE COMMENTS ASLKJASFKLFSASAFKLJ that fanfic is beautiful, thanks for sharing @Aichan 😂😂💀

aaaah yulia looks so pretty, i'm happy for her!!! and alder is so attentive... HE LIKES YOU!!! FOOL!!! alksjasdljk thank you for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread