I Was Reincarnated, and Now I'm a Maid!

Oooooooh she is getting a harem soon lol the older guy is great but I also like the young guy too. Now I am torn :/ will there be more guys coming into her life too?

The older guy seems much more better for her. With the first guy, he kind of give the vibe of only going after FL because she's "Impregnable". Like he sees her as something to conquest. Idk I've got a bad impression of him 🤣

This is fresh point of view but it’s tiring to read. I understand the maid desire to change the villainess although the effort are... ordinary. Nothing new. I hope the next chapter are more exciting than the former

in a nutshell reincarnated ol recives help from kings concubine and in return decides to raise the concubines child which happend to be destined to become the villain in an otome game
various non capture targets ikemen keep popping up and ruin her heartrate
also possibly the plainest female lead i have ever seen

I wish chapter 6 would be released already it’s been 3 freakin months hasn’t it shouldn’t their be at least 2 chapters in the raws by now ?!

Aggregator gang
Hope someone pick this up
This is pretty good, such a waste it isn't translated

Group Leader
My group is most likely picking this series up. The raws cost money, so I'll buy the raws for chapter 6 and see how much interest there is in this series to see if I'll continue

My second ML syndrome is activated lmao, I always was a sucker for childhood friends tope :'D :'D Hope this is picked up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread