I Was Reincarnated, and Now I'm a Maid!

Dex-chan lover
until the last chapter everything was ok but both the release gaps and last chapters notification just made me give up hope

TwT Thank you Plecsius !!! God Bless You!!! I totally agree with Kuroneko30726 on that!!!
I was giggling through this entire chapter, it's so cute!!!

I hope Konpeito scans revives, I really really wanna read the end of this ;A; !!!
I love it so much!!! It's exactly the type of story I needed in my life!!!

I'm grateful to have at least this last chapter ;w; so that my heart knows that they most likely get together in the end.

hey peeps, just a small update. so i havent heard back from konpeito yet buuuuuuuut, a few people contacted me about picking up the series, so basically i'm going to work together with ASDFGHJK scans starting from ch7 and while they are waiting for the translation, i also got contacted by another jap tl, who is now translating ch8. i bought the second volume off bookwalker, so i've got acces up until ch13 for now until i buy the rest (big big big thanks to das for ripping the volumes for me). i've cleaned ch8 and ch9 for now (though my redrawing sucks ass so if anyone wants to take over dm me 😳). i am not sure when the next chapter will come out because all of us are doing this as a hobby and have irl responsibilities but you wont have to wait 5 months for a chapter again. thats it for now, toodles

Users who are viewing this thread